Ch. 8-Before j45t990

Hopefully you guys are enjoying this story! I enjoy writing it! I like the song Brown eyes and it was constantly playing when I was writing this chapter so i'll have it on the side.

****************

 I wasn't sure what was hapening as CeeCee undressed me and started to do my hair and make up. She alternated between Fran and myself expertly that I had to wonder if she did backstage work for super models. "Evangeline the dress I have for you isn't pink. It's red but I can doll it up for you. Would you like that," CeeCee asked while putting on Fran's pink lipstick. "That would be great," I said while trying to find a mirror.

CeeCee wouldn't let us look at ourselves until she was done. CeeCee helped me into a red dress and black high heels. "I've never walked in heels this high," I said and looked over at Fran. She looked tired and I could only imagine that I looked the same. "Don't let Maggie hear that. She'll make you wear nothing but heels this size. I usually like baby doll shoes but we have to really dress up tonight," CeeCee said while still wearing her smile.

The next moments were a blur until CeeCee stepped back with tears in her eyes. "You both look so beautiful," she said and I turned to face Fran who was doing the same to me. Fran's hair was up with a few curls hanging down and her make-up looked light and professional. Her lips were pink and she had the perfect amount of blush. Her eyelashes were long and her skin glowed.

Fran's dress was pink with speghetti straps and a lighter pink bow around the upper part of her bodice. Her skirt flowed out slightly and gave her a princess look. Fran's eye's went wide when she saw my dress. "What," I asked and walked toward the bathroom. My mouth dropped when I saw myself. I definately didn't look like daddy Alexi's little gunslinger girl.

I touched my soft curls and saw my red lips poked out. My eyeshadow was smoky and my eyelashes were full. My red dress had thick straps and a low v neck. I had a black bow around my lower bodice and the skirt puffed out a little more than Fran's. I touched the material of my skirt because it had specks of gold. "Do you like it," CeeCee asked while standing behind me.

"I love it. Thank you," I said sincerely and hugged CeeCee. "No problem! I get to dress up two cute girls! I'll have to take pictures for my scrapbook. I think Francesca's boyfriend will pick you two up so please keep an eye on her. Don't let her wipe away the lipstick. I have to get ready," she said and walked out of the room. Of course not before warning Fran about wiping off the lipstick.

When the door closed behind CeeCee I stared at Fran. "Did she dress you up often," I asked and Fran nodded weakly. I smiled as I smelled my wrists. CeeCee sprayed perfume on us before she did our make up. "So you two must be close," I stated and Fran nodded. "Mom's favorite client," Fran whispered before siting on her bed.

I noticed that the mode changed so I sat on my bed. "I didn't mean to upset you, Fran," I said and Fran grabbed my hands. I looked up and she was smiling with forgiveness in her eyes. I sighed and pulled her in for a quick hug. "Thanks," I said and pulled away. Someone knocked on the door and I went to answer it.

Outside my door stood a tall, dark, and handsome guy with a suit on fixing his tie. "I expected Ranger. Who are you stud," I asked and Ranger grinned. "Just an ordinary guy who cleans up well. Fran ready," he asked and Fran was at my side with her mouth open. "Do I really look that different," Ranger asked nervously and Fran grabbed his arm with a grin.

"We're just messing with you Ranger," I said and locked the door. "Sure you are. Why are we even going to this party," Ranger asked. "I think it's a way for a few sponsors to show off but who can really know," I asked as we walked down the hall. I looked at Ranger's face and most of his scars were healing. "Did you take pain medicine," I asked. "I wouldn't be walking without them," Ranger joked before we walked into a huge room.