Thirteen

Everyone got off of the subway, walking onto the grass of Magic Island. Everyone was silent, taking in all of the nature around them as wind blew faintly.

"So... Where do we start?" Kai asked, leaning down to see a dragonfly on a flower.
"We go forward until we find my father. The entrance could be hidden anywhere..." Soobin said.

"That, and demons." Yuna said.
"Right." Chaeryeong nodded, holding onto Ryujin's arm.

Yeonjun caught up to Soobin as they walked, holding the taller's shoulder.
"Don't worry, we'll get this done. We'll beat him." Yeonjun assured the other. Soobin sighed and smiled, kissing the other's head.
"Thanks, Junnie." Soobin smiled, showing off his dimples.

Everyone went forward, occasionally checking out the scenery, along with also staying ready for a potential attack.

As if right on cue, there was suddenly rustling coming from the bushes.
"W-What is that?" Yeji whispered.
"Nothing good." Taehyun responded silently.

Suddenly, the bushes were all making sounds beside them, ten mangled spirits coming out from behind.
"I don't like thaaaaaaat!" Jisu wailed.
"Stay back, guys!" Ryujin yelled. The humans did so, staying behind the trees.

"Alright, who wants to get blinded today?" Ryujin smiled, looking at the growling demons.

All ten of them came at once, the death bringers wasting no time to burst into action.

Soobin backed up to a tree, placing his palm on the trunk. The branches of the tree then captured three demons, throwing them to the ground and making them disappear in smoke.

Yuna stuck to hand to hand combat with her two demons, and once they were weak enough, she activated her powers. She clenched her fists, and the demons were engulfed in red light. They walked towards her under her control, Soobin assisting her in getting rid of both of them.

Chaeryeong summoned water from her bare hands, evading attacks from her two demons and following up with slashes of water in the shape of a sword. Ryujin handled her demon with light, blinding them before the power intensified, killing the demon.

There were still two demons left, however, and they were both speeding towards the humans.
"Oh hell no!" Beomgyu yelled. He looked over, seeing a stray branch. He picked it up, swinging at one. Yeonjun also came in, kicking the other one away. Chaeryeong then was able to catch up and get rid of the stunned enemies.

"That was close... Thank you, Beom. Yeonjun." Yeji thanked the two males.
"No problem... I have a protection instinct." Beomgyu said.
"Overprotective instinct, actually." Taehyun said simply. Beomgyu just rolled his eyes.

They continued to go through the forest, occasionally being met with attacks and different pathways.

Soobin looked over in the distance, narrowing his eyes as he saw a purple light.
"Guys... Come here..." Soobin said. He began walking, the others quickly following. As they got closer to the light, what lay there became clearer.

There was a field surrounded by leaves, purple crystals standing around. They all had some sort of corpse in them, either intact, ripped apart, or just a few remnants of what their body was frozen inside.
"Oh. That's nice. Real nice." Kai blinked.
Soobin walked around, looking at all of the people.

There was one crystal, however, that stood out to him.

There was no person, but it was just a floating ball in purple.

A soul.

"Is that..." Jisu walked up beside Soobin. Soobin nodded sadly, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.
"It's mother." Soobin said.
"Oh, Soobin..." Yeonjun came up beside the other, running his hands through his violet hair.
"It's okay... We will make things right." Yeonjun said.

Soobin only nodded, his eyes still on the purple ball.
Soobin finally ripped his view from it, walking around to see the other people.

But then he saw it.

There were leaves that seemed irregular, like a doorway.
In it, he could see a field of grass.

And a large burning door.

A/N: *silently emerges from the darkness*
HELLO AGAIN
It's regular updating time
Yeeeehaaaaw 🤠

A/N: *silently emerges from the darkness* HELLO AGAINIt's regular updating time Yeeeehaaaaw 🤠