Three

Lunch time had rolled around, and Soobin had joined the others on the rooftop, much to Taehyun's dislike.
"Soobin, come sit!" Yeonjun waves at him. Soobin smiled and sat next to the other, taking out his own lunch from his bag.

"This is Yeji and Jisu, my other friends." Yeonjun introduced them to Soobin.
"Hello! You're Soobin, right?" Jisu asked.
"Yup, that's me." Soobin nodded.
"May I ask what it is that you study?" Beomgyu asked the bunny.

Soobin just shrugged.
"Per my father's request, I'm doing biology. I honestly hate it and would rather do creative writing." Soobin sighed.
"Oh?" Taehyun asked, looking at him with narrowed eyes. The "innocent" Soobin didn't take notice of it, though.
"Yeah... Sucks having strict parents like mine. Well, one strict parent."

Yeonjun had a feeling of what Soobin was getting at, bye he didn't want to push him further for answers.
"I see... Well, I'm happy to show you around the school if you'd like!" Yeonjun smiled. Soobin shook his head with a grin.
"No, thanks. I already know my way around."

A few days has already passed, and Soobin was acting weirder and weirder. While the others seemed oblivious to everything, Taehyun was the only one that was able to notice Soobin's odd behaviour.
His eyes would constantly twitch, he didn't eat much, and he always had his eyes set on one person.
Yeonjun.

Taehyun might as well be overreacting, though. Maybe Soobin just had stomach problems.
Or maybe he was just looking at Yeonjun unintentionally?

The others didn't know of Taehyun and his vision, so it was fair that they weren't worrying. After all, Taehyun didn't want that for them.
Ever since his vision, Taehyun was always extremely cautious wherever he went so he could find the person he saw. Soobin matched every category. Purple hair, pastel clothing... Even the posture looked the same.

Taehyun kept the details to himself, and now he was the only one who could protect his hyung.
He had to.
It was his duty as a dreamer.

"Okay, bye hyung!" Soobin waved to Yeonjun, walking away from the campus. Once he was far away from everyone else, his face immediately fell. He walked into an alley way, one girl standing there to greet him.
"You're back. How are things going?" She asked. Soobin groaned.
"That Taehyun boy seems to be onto me." He said. The girl sighed.

"Why don't you just kill him too?" She asked him, a hint of anger laced in her voice.
"I'm not killing more people than I have to, Ryujin. All I need to do is save myself. I do not want to kill that boy, but we both know what my father will do if I don't do it. Especially since it's been fifteen years."

Ryujin huffed, holding Soobin's shoulder.
"You're too blinded by the love you have for humans and their cultures. Put all of that aside. You either kill one to save yourself, or you do nothing and die."
"And the worst part, Soobin?" Ryujin scoffed.
"Your father won't even care spilling even a drop of your blood."

"I'm aware of how he feels about me, Ryujin. Now if you don't mind, I have a test to study for."

Soobin then made his way past Ryujin, walking off down the alley.
Ryujin sighed, looking down at the ground.
"He's as much of a coward as his mother."

A/N: The plot thiccens 👀