Twelve

It was already late evening the next day, and the group had created steps to getting into Magic Island, as well as what type of action they'd take once in the island and faced with Soobin's father.

They would have Soobin lead the way to the island, and once they were all there, they would find a way to the small area where Soobin's father was after fighting all of the potential hordes of demons and amalgamations. Of course, the pieces of his collection would also be part of this, but as of right now, there was no way to break them out of their crystal cages if Soobin wasn't in power.

Soobin, Yuna, Ryujin, and Chaeryeong have their powers, so they would do most of the fighting while the humans would provide knowledge of navigation and, if they could, fight as well, although their attacks wouldn't be very affective.

With a plan created and roles assigned, everyone was just patiently waiting until the next day before the 48 hour mark was done. Everyone had school that day, but it's was thankfully there was no school the next day, so they met up once again at the dance studio. Everyone was inside the studio except for Yeonjun and Soobin who were in the field behind the studio.

The field was full of grass, as well as small flowers and a fence around the area. Soobin sat on a chair on the porch, smiling as his boyfriend was kneeling down and picking flowers.

"You know, Soobin," Yeonjun smiled, not turning to face him.
"Ever since I was a kid, I always loved picking the flowers that bloomed in my backyard. Dad was never around because of long hours of work, so mom always joined me and helped me pick some. In the end, we always put new seeds in the soil and put the picked flowers in a small vase, and when dad came back home from work after so long, I'd give them to him. But ever since he died... I don't get to experience that happiness I felt when I saw him smile after a long day... I only give flowers to my mom now..." Yeonjun said, sadness laced in his tone.

Soobin felt a wave of sadness wash over him, biting his lip as he looked at Yeonjun who was now frozen in place.
"Well, at least you had a father who cared for you. Mine never did." Soobin said. Yeonjun only nodded.

Soobin realized the yard was low in flowers to pick, so to cheer his boyfriend up, he had a little idea.

Soobin smiled as flicked his wrist, and all of a sudden, there was a purple light that surfaced from the soil.

Yeonjun gasped slightly, smiling as purple and white flowers grew all around the yard.
Yeonjun let out a laugh as he felt two arms wrap around him, intertwining their hands.
Yeonjun grinned as Soobin placed as kiss on his cheek, walking back over to the porch so Yeonjun could pick some of the flowers.

As Soobin watched the boy walk around the yard, he couldn't help but put a big smile on his face.

Yeonjun was as delicate as a flower, it occurred to Soobin, and he knew that unlike all of the flowers he has let his father constantly destroy, he was going to protect this one.

Yeonjun was a flower.
His flower.
And he'd protect him no mater what.

The sun began to fall the next day, everyone walking down to the subway station. Everyone got on, sitting and standing next to each other as they began to move.

"Once we get close to Ttukseom Park, you have to stand and close your eyes and hold onto either a railing or the loops. Got it?" Soobin looked at them all. They all nodded, everyone going silent like the others on the subway.

They were in that silence for a while until they all realized that their stop was getting close.

As the lights were filling up close to the words Ttukseom Park, everyone did what they were told, standing up and closing their eyes as they held onto railings or the loops on the subway.

The meter filled up, and they soon found themselves moving through white light. The subway then came to a halt, everyone opening up their eyes.

Yeonjun walked over to the now open doors, everyone else looking outside the window and viewing the trees and blue sky.

"Everyone," Soobin smiled.

"Welcome to Magic Island."

A/N: Um!? We're at 200 reads, like what? Tbh I didn't think I'd get past ten bahahahahahahah
Thank you to those of you who have been keeping up with this book, and like always, I'll see y'all later 💖

A/N: Um!? We're at 200 reads, like what? Tbh I didn't think I'd get past ten bahahahahahahah Thank you to those of you who have been keeping up with this book, and like always, I'll see y'all later 💖