One

Yeonjun woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside his window, a faint light falling into his room from the open curtains.
Today was that dreaded day of the week that everyone hates.

Monday.

It was currently six thirty, and Yeonjun didn't want to go to school. But if he didn't, he'd most likely get a handful of scolding from his mother. Yeonjun sighed and sat up, walking over to the bathroom. He did all of his business before going downstairs. His mother wasn't there, since she always left the house for work at five in the morning.

Yeonjun walked over to the couch where all of his belongings were, stuffing them into a bag and slinging it onto his shoulder. He quickly grabbed a piece of toast at ate the whole thing before leaving the house and power walking down the street to his university.

Yeonjun soon made it to the prestigious place he calls hell, walking onto the campus and inside the building.

"Yeonjun hyung!"
Yeonjun looked over to where the voice came from, seeing a girl and boy walking over to him.
"Taehyun, Yeji! Good morning..." Yeonjun smiled.
"You're here early." Taehyun said.
"Well, it's either this or I'm fifteen minutes late." Yeonjun laughed. The other two laughed as well.
"We've gotta head to class. Our teacher gets mad if we come even a second after the bell." Yeji chuckled.
"Alright, see ya." Yeonjun smiled, the other two walking away.

Yeonjun began to walk until he felt a sudden pain in his chest.
"What the- Ow..." Yeonjun winced.
"I guess I didn't eat properly last night. Meh." He shrugged the problem off, walking off to his class.

Finally, after a lecture that felt like it had lasted for eternity, it was finally over. It was lunch time, and Yeonjun made sure to quickly get out of that classroom and head straight to the roof where him and his friends hung out. Yeonjun walked through a door and up the concrete stairs, opening the door that led to the top of the building. There, Taehyun, Yeji, and a few others sat.
"Hyung, come join us!" The lively boy Kai called, clinging onto his boyfriends Taehyun and Beomgyu cutely. Yeonjun chuckled and sat in between Taehyun and Yeji's girlfriend, Jisu.
"So, how's engineering going for you?" Yeonjun asked Jisu as he was handed a sandwich by her.

"Oh, it's alright. Just more yelling from my teacher and a lot of people trying to get my number. Although I clearly have a girlfriend." Jisu rolled her eyes, resting her head on Yeji's shoulder. Yeji blushes and giggled, ruffling her girlfriend's hair.
The group talked for a while, but Taehyun was suddenly starting to feel a pain in his head.
"G-Guys..."
"Uh? What's wrong Hyunie?" Beomgyu asked. Taehyun shook his head.
"I don't-"
Suddenly, Taehyun's eyes had gone white, the boy losing his vision.

Taehyun's surroundings suddenly flashed in front of him, glitchy sounds ringing in his ears as the area suddenly turned black.
"Where am I...?" He whispered. He turned around, widening his eyes as he saw something in the distance.

"Yeonjun hyung! Yeonjun!" He called. When he got no response, he began to walk closer through the field of purple and white flowers. Taehyun gasped and looked down at his shoes as he heard a splash, a purple liquid all on the bottom of his shoes. Taehyun narrowed his eyes, looking back up and continuing on his walk. As he got closer, his face turned into one or fear as he saw what was in front of him.

There in the chair sat Yeonjun, flowers and thorns covering his body as purple coloured blood flowed from his neck. A pool of purple and white was around his feet, swirling into a colourful pattern.
"What is this...? Why are you dead?" Taehyun asked. He then realized what he never realized before.

He was a dreamer, and this was Yeonjun's fate.
But what appeared next caught his attention.
Beside the dead boy was a taller male, looking down at him sadly. Taehyun couldn't make out his face, be he took account of his purple hair and pastel coloured clothing.
"Did you do this?" Taehyun asked, walking up to them both. But as he got closer, the image and everything around had faded away.

A/N: So that was chapter number one...
What did you think?
Since this is a Yeonbin book, I'll be putting in photos or gifs every chapter!
Until the next time :)

 What did you think? Since this is a Yeonbin book, I'll be putting in photos or gifs every chapter!Until the next time :)