Two

After that incident with Taehyun, the others were anything but relaxed. According to them, Taehyun's eyes has started to glow before he passed out for a good minute or so. Taehyun didn't want to tell them about Yeonjun and his fate, but it seemed like after that, he just had to. But he didn't want Yeonjun and the others to be afraid. Instead, he altered the vision that he saw and kept the real details to himself.

"I saw Yeonjun sitting in a field of flowers by a pool of colours. That's all." He said.
"Really? That's all you saw from my fate?" Yeonjun asked. Taehyun shrugged.
"Yes, that's all." He said.
The bell than rang, and everyone had left to their own classes.

Yeonjun was still a bit confused about what Taehyun had said about his fate the other day. It had been lingering in his mind all night.
Why was I in a field of flowers?
Do I have a good future?
Or was Taehyun not telling me the truth?
Yeonjun huffed as he entered the school, expecting to see his friends greet him by his locker or in the halls.

Instead, a tall purple haired boy stood there, looking at his phone. Yeonjun immediately blushed when he saw him. Maybe it was the light pink colours that he was wearing or the hat and bunny like face, but whatever it was, Yeonjun quickly got rid of it before he approached the boy.
"Uh, excuse me?"
"Hm?" The boy looked up from his phone at and Yeonjun.
"You're kinda blocking my locker..." Yeonjun laughed. The other boy widened his eyes, stepping away.
"Oh, sorry!" The purple haired boy cried.
"It's alright! What's your name by the way? I haven't seen you around." Yeonjun said as he opened up his locker.

"It's Choi Soobin. I'm a transfer student. What about you?"
"Choi Yeonjun. Third year." Yeonjun smiled.
"I guess I officially have a friend now!" Soobin laughed. Yeonjun chuckled.
"Yeah, I guess you do." He smiled.
"Hyung- Oh, who's this?"
Yeonjun and Soobin looked over to see Taehyun, Beomgyu and Kai walking over.
Taehyun widened his eyes as he saw Soobin.
It can't be...
"This is Soobin! He's a transfer student." Yeonjun smiled, Soobin waving at them.
"I'm Kai, and these are my boyfriends Beomgyu and Taehyun!" Kai smiled. Soobin waved at them shyly at them.
Taehyun looked at the boy, and he already noticed some resemblances to the person he saw in his vision of Yeonjun's fate.

The pastel clothing, the purple hair...
I'll have to look out for Yeonjun and make sure Soobin does nothing bad to him...
The bell than rang, everyone bidding goodbye.
"Come join us on the roof during break!" Beomgyu called to Soobin.
"Alright!"

Soobin seemed nice to the others, and a little shy as well. That was normal since he was a transfer student.

But Taehyun?

He didn't buy a thing.

A/N: Okay bye lol