Four

Biology was over, and Soobin could finally go to his friends and relax.
Yes, he considered the others as friends, despite the reason why he was here. They were fun people to be around, especially the lemon haired boy. Something about Yeonjun made Soobin feel...

Weak.

Soobin was never weak.
Unless loving and caring for humans and trying to protect them was weak.
It was, according to his father.

Yeonjun shouldn't have to die. No one should have to die so young. But once again, his father controls his life in every aspect.

Soobin put on his usual smile and walked onto the roof, greeting the others.
"How was bio?" Beomgyu asked. Soobin groaned.
"I hate it." He said. The others laughed at the tall bunny.

There was comfortable conversation and chatting between them for a while as they ate, until something startled them.
"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"
Everyone covered their ears as Kai let out a high pitched dolphin scream.
"Huening, what the actual FU-?" Yeji let out.
"There was a bug, okay?" Kai cried.
"Jesus, my ears..." Yeonjun whispered. There was silence until everyone just burst out laughing.

Lunch was soon over, and everyone was scrambling to get to their classes. Soobin and Yeonjun walked together down the hall since both of their classes were along the same route.
"Hey, Bin?"
"Yeah, Jun?" Soobin turned to his hyung.
"Wanna come over to my house tonight? You know, so we can study? I also think it would be good to spend some time with you and know you better."
Soobin blushed slightly, stuttering.
"I-I mean... If it's okay with your parents..."
"My mother is a nice person, don't worry! Let's meet up at eight." Yeonjun grinned.

"Oh, and Soobin?" Yeonjun smiled, holding the handle of his classroom door.
"You'll be babied by mom. A lot."

Soobin's entire face flared up as Yeonjun let out a laugh, walking into his classroom.
What the hell... Stop blushing, Soobin...
Soobin sighed and began to head off to his own class.

If I keep staying around Yeonjun like this, then... I won't be able to do it.

And I'll end up just like mother.

A/N: Soobin is a blushy boi uwu