CHAPTER 23

TRIXIE's POV

Today is the most awaited day for us graduating students. Graduation na ngayon lahat kaming Nursing ay pumasa kaya sobrang saya naming mag kaklse . Kahit sina Ella and Ai ay masaya ngayon dito sa tabi.

Ang balita kasi ay may mga naiwan at hindi makakasabay sa graduation ngayon sa ibang course at tanging kaming mga Nursing lang ang kumpleto at sabay sabay na gagraduate.

Nagsisimula na ang graduation at ang sarap lang sa tenga nung tugtog. A music of success of being a student. Masaya kasi tapos na kami mag aral, at unti unti na naming maaabot ang aming mga pangarap pero syempre ay nandoon padin yung lungkot. Apat na taon din naming kasama ng mga kaklase ko ang isa't isa. Siguradong mamimiss namin yung asaran sa loob ng room kahit na college na kami.
Yung hindi pag kakaintindihan dahil sa iba't ibang opinyon ng bawat isa sa amin. Pero naayos din agad. Yung asaran dahil may mga kaklase kaming may nag katuluyan at higit sa lahat yung bawat tawa't halakhak namin kapag may nagpapatwa mapa corny man o hindi at iyakan dahil sa hindi alam ang gagawin kung paano pumasa sa ibang subjects.

Yan yung hinding hindi ko malilimutang alala bilang isang studyante.

Hindi naman sa pag mamayabang but I have an award , I am the suma cumlaude of this batch.

Paakyat na ako ngayon sa stage para mag speech. This is not literally a speech but a message.

To our teachers, principal , to our dearest adviser , parents and of course to my fellow student , a pleasant evening to all.
This short paper that I'm holding right now is where I wrote my short message for everyone.
I would like to grab this opportunity to thank everyone who supported along my way in achieving my dreams.
To my parents who supported me not just financially but in life and in my studies. Thank you!
To our teachers and to our dearest adviser who turned out to be our second mother, who gave everything they have, academic or not, Thank you!
To my classmates who turned out to be my friends that I can lean on every time I'm having difficulting in understanding such things. Thank you!
Two words that my heart wants to express and to say to everyone, Thank you!

After my short message, everyone clapped their hands as they cry.

I also saw my parents crying. I mouthed thank you to them for everything. From the day that they gave birth to me until now.

LANCE's POV

She just graduated and I am very proud of her because she made it. She even receive an award. She's not just beautiful and kind because she's also smart.
She's really a one of a kind.

I wasn't able to attend her graduation today but good thing that their school is doing a live on facebook.

Were still here in USA and I have no idea kung kailan kami makakauwi bacause of the world tour. I want to go home now. And when I say home, it means to her, my Trixie.

I can't wait to see her. I miss her so damn much. I wanana hug her right now.

Soon. I'm coming home
Just wait for me, honey!

I'll surprise you!

_____________________________

Hope you'll like it.

Please do support my first ever story!

Thank you!