WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

"So how did you build your ship so quickly?" Morty asked as he looked back at me from the front of the ship. "Ah I just built the ship with a minor defence system so it didn't take very long." I said casually as I leaned back into the seat. "Minor defense my ass. You took down my fuckin' ship with the press of a button." Rick mumbled under his breath. "What ever old man." I laughed crossing my arms.

I looked back at my busted ship being dragged through space by Rick's and sighed looking back ahead of myself. 

Morty had convinced Rick to go ahead and help us out. He begrudgingly complied and hooked up my ship to his and gave us a ride back to earth.

"S-so are you a Rick or a Morty?" Morty asked suddenly. "I'm neither dude. I'm just me. A Y/N if that makes more sense." I laughed. "I've n-never met a Y/N. Let alone anyone else with a-a Rick or Morty." Morty chuckled. "Same here. I honestly thought you guys were just a crazy ass show. Guess I was wrong." I said sitting up straight. "God c-can you two shut the hell up! I DOn't wanna hear the two of you flirting!" Rick complained as we neared Earth. Morty blushed at Rick's comment and sat in his seat awkwardly while I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "What the hell ever dude. At least let him get along with a chick once in a while. Just because your failing at your love life doesn't mean you have to make him fail his. Like fuck!" I said in an annoyed tone as I glared at Rick. "What the fuck was that you little prick?" Rick said looking at me. "You heard me old man!" I said raising up my sleeve getting ready for a shitty fight. "A-ah maybe you should calm down.. He is the one w-whos taking us home.." Slow said awkwardly as he had me sit back down and patted my back. Letting out a frustrated sigh I nodded and crossed my arms. "Fine. He doesn't have to be a dick thought." I groand as I looked out my window. "God why's she such a bitch?" Rick groand as he dove below the stratosphere and flew just above a city. "Okay fuck this shit." I sighed as I shoved on my headphones and began to blare music from them drowning out the sound of the rest of the ship along with it's cruisers.

After a while of flying I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder and looked over seeing slow Rick had fallen asleep and was holding onto the hem of my lab coat. Letting out a small chuckle I patted his shoulder and looked back out the window watching the sun start to set. 'Damn just took off and I've already had a short adventure.' I thought to myself with a smile as I continued to look out the window.

After a bit of flying I began to feel tired myself and tried to stay awake, frantically trying to turn on some rock music but failed as my phone slipped from my hands and I fell asleep too the sound of some shitty slow romantic music. 'Fuck! I can't sleep now! Not with the guy who tried.. to... Damn it..'

<Morty's POV>

I heard a slight thud at the back of the ship and looked back to see Y/N had fallen asleep, hitting her head against the glass as a result. 'Didnt think she'd fall asleep around us. Especially Rick. Speaking of Rick I've gotta ask him a few things.' I thought to myself before looking over at my grandpa. "H-Hey Rick why are you being such an ass today? She didn't do s-shit to you." I said trying not to stutter so much. Rick groaned in what I can only guess was annoyance and took a sip from his flask. "I do shit when I wanna Morty. If I feel like shooting a bitch out of the sky then that's what I'm gonna do. There's no real reason for it. I just feel like fuckin around." Rick said as he rolled his eyes. "G-god. She really did strike a nerve that D-Day didn't she?" I said not believing a word Rick just said. "God damnit Morty dONt you ever just shut the hell up!?" Rick shouted obviously getting pissed off. "D-damn fine! Your just acting m-more like a jerk than usual!" I said as I crossed my arms and looked back out the window. 'Hell none of us really did anything. She just gave Rick n attitude and now he's got a stick up his ass.' I thought to myself as we neared Y/Ns home.

After a while we landed in front of her home and sat for a second. "I'll take the bitch you take the retarded version of me." Rick said as he hopped out of the ship dragging Y/N behind himself by the collar of her lab coat. "I-I thought you hated her?" I said as I hauled Rick's other self over my shoulder and followed behind Rick. "Oh I hate the fucker, your just too weak to even be able to drag the bitch." Rick said boredly as he neared front the door and stopped just before it. "Alright, let's leave em here and we'll be off." Rick said as he let go of Y/Ns lab coat and began to walk back to the ship. "W-what? We can't just leave them here." I argued as sat the Rick down next to Y/N. "We can ANd we will. They'll be fine Morty." Rick said annoyed as he continued to the ship. Ignoring Rick's words I searched Y/Ns pockets and pulled out a key before unlocking the door and dragging the two in, struggling a bit. Before I could even get them into the door the entire way I could hear Rick groaning from the ship and heavy footsteps making their way over. "You persistent little shit, you don't drag people by their wrists. That only gives you less of a grip." Rick said annoyed as he grabbed Y/N from my hold and dragged her further into the house and looked around. I would have asked how he knew that but then again he is one of the smartest men in the universe. "Morty, get your head out of your ass and get over here!" Rick called as he poked his head out of a room. Letting out an exasperated sigh I nodded and dragged the Rick into the room and looked around seeing a strange decently sized lab with a bed just to the side of the work bench and a closet with a crazy looking lock on it.