CRAPPY INTRODUCTION

"Hey, mom." I spoke into the phone as I walked up and down the hall of the school. "Y\N? Why are you calling? Don't you have school?" She asked confused. "Well... I actually took the senior finals today,and I passed with a perfect score. So now all they need is for you to approve it and I'll be able to graduate!" I said happily. There was a pause before I heard a bunch of fast talking and yelling before she responded. "That's awesome! Where's your teacher?" She asks. I smile and hand the phone to the senior principal and watched as he got the 'okay' from my mom, giving me a big smile in confirmation. He reached his hand out for a high five, and me being the overly excited ball of joy I currently was, I slapped his hand hard, a lout clapping sound echoing across the hall we were in. He winced, curling his hand into a fist. "Oh shoot, I'm so sorry sir." I stammered covering my mouth. He quickly said that I was fine and gave me my high school diploma, telling me to go ahead and get out of there. Laughing I complied to his wishes and hastily walked out of the school building, weaving through the parking lot and getting into my car at the back of the car pool.

"Can I come out now?" I heard a small voice call from my jacket pocket along with a few small taps on my side. "Oh yeah, sorry bud! I totally forgot that you were in there!" I laughed as I reached into my pocket and pulled Slow Morty out and let him sit in the palm of my hand. "It smells like chocolate and mint gum in there!" Slow called in a bit of a high pitched voice as he sat in my hand smiling. "Yeah, sorry I eat a lot of junk." I chuckled as I put him on my shoulder and started up my car, taking off right after I got out of the parking lot. "Are we going home?" Slow asked as he held onto my lab coat watching out the window in front of us. "Yep. We gotta get you back to size somehow." I chuckled as I parked the car and got out, locking the door behind myself. "Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about that." He said awkwardly as I walked into my place and headed towards my room. "So how did you even make a shrink ray so fast?" He asked curiously as I unlocked my closet revealing a mini lab with a large clouded tube holding a figure inside it's contents. "I didn't make a shrink ray. I made a simple atom provider. So your body isn't affected by the small amount of atoms that was taken away but the small amount that's currently active is conscious which makes you conscious and or active." I explained. Slow looked at me confused as as sat him on a small platform and pressed a few buttons on my computer loading up the large piece of machinery connect to the large tube. "I have no idea what any of that means." He said sitting down on the platform with a bit or a dopie smile on his face. "Uuuuh your currently just a small part of yourself." I said with a smile as I pulled down a lever watching as Slow practically decomposed before my eyes before looking over at the large tube watching it slowly light up with a bright electric blue tint to it. The machine made a few beeps and clicks before calming down and opening up only for a naked passed out Slow Rick to flop out, coughing up the contents from the tube. "Go ahead and get dressed bud. I made a ship last night so we're gonna test it out for a while." I said taking a sip from my Capri sun trying to die down the unnecessary urge for alcohol. Slow Rick nodded as he picked up his clothes from the desk and ran into the room closing the closet door behind himself as I turned to the computer and tapped on my keyboard  checking and making sure everything in the ship was working before clicking the purple launch button. "Of we go." I sighed as I shot a portal to the garage and walked through seeing the pod like ship sitting there with a few cords and wires attached to it. "I-is this that ship you we're talking about?" Slow asked as he walked into the garage. "Yup. As you can see I may or may not taken inspiration from a pretty old cartoon." I chuckled as I looked at the alien like design before sighing and detaching the cords and wires. "Go ahead and get into the passengers side." I said as I wrapped the cords around the palm of my hand and my forearm, before putting them away. Slow nodded as he tried to figure out a way to get into the ship, only to sigh and make his way over to me. "How do I get inside?" He asked curiously. Letting out a small laugh I make my way over to the ship and place my hand over a geometric pattern just to the side of the glass, watching as the thick layer of glass popped forward with a hiss before slowly lowering into the bottom part of the ship. "Alright let's test this thing out." I said as I got into the cruiser and placed my hands on the stearing wheel causing the inside of the ship to light up with hot pink lights before hovering off of the ground. "Don't loose your dick." I laughed before quickly flying out of the garage and into the sky hearing Slow Rick panic beside me as he gripped onto my updated lab coat watching as the sky turned an inky black with streaks and sparkles across it.