I JUST WANTED ICECREAM

"That was kinda gross, but really sick!" I cheered as we walked out of the theater, Richard close by.

"Geez, I can't believe we found a version of Earth with a Ball Fondlers movie franchise," Morty chimed, Summer and Rick at his side.

"I can't believe the things this reality considers PG-13," Summer commented. "Yeah, I'm pretty jealous."

"Don't be, Morty," Rick said. "There are pros and cons to every reality. Fun facts about this one; it's got giant telepathic spiders, eleven 9/11s, aaaand the best ice cream in the multiverse!" He raised his arms above his head in celebration.

"Shut up!"

"W-whoa!" Morty and Summer exclaimed, piling into Rick's ship.

Richard and I smiled. We were about to crawl into my ship only to hear Rick's sputter like it had literally died.

'God, I need to remember to watch this damn show all over again.' I mentally groaned as I paused in my spot.

"What the hell's up with your ship?" I looked back at Rick and Morty who had gotten out of the ship to inspect the battery.

"Huh, it looks like something's wrong with the Microverse battery - we're going to have to go inside. You're coming, too," Rick said as he pulled me away from my ship and lead me back over to his.

"Damn it. Whyyyy?"

"Uhm. Go inside what?" Morty ignored my pained cries.

"The battery, Morty," Rick explained. "Be right back. Summer, stay put, don't touch any buttons, and ignore all random thoughts that feel -- spider-y," He grabbed a box connected to a wire that had a big red button on top.

"Can Richard come?"

"No."

"Fuck!" I grumbled under my breath, not wanting Richard to get fucked in the head from the events that were about to happen.

"Wait! You can't leave us here!" Summer stood from her seat in the ship.

"You'll be fine. Ship, keep Summer safe."

"Keep. Summer. Safe," the ship chimed as it lit up with a blue light.

"Whatever. Richard! Go ahead and fly yourself home. You remember how to do that?"

"Uum.. sorta, lemme see," Rich mumbled. He pressed a couple of random buttons, putting it in lockdown mode and trapping himself inside the ship.

"Lockdown mode activated, security systems will be active until owner deactivates manually," my ship chimed as it bolted itself to the ground, letting a multitude of guns fly out upon activation.

"Well, shit." I groaned, about to walk over, only to get yanked back by the collar of my lab coat.

"Not enough time, you can just do it later," Rick said as he grabbed a hold of my wrist, getting ready to press the button.

"Rich, don't look at or answer to anyone but Summe-"

My words were cut off as Rick pressed the button, sending us to a weird boxed room.

"Oh man. Where are we, Rick?!" Morty looked around the new environment.

"Morty, remember, eight seconds ago wh-when you said, 'Go inside what?' And I said, 'The battery'? And then we showed up here, and I wasn't like, 'Whoa, this is unexpected. This is not what I was expecting, Morty. What a perplexing mystery this is." Rick gave Morty a bored look.