A New King

(F/N) thrusted his large cock into Cerys. She moaned loudly as he went fast and hard like a hammer, "Keep going! Faster! Faster!"

The witcher obliged as he went even faster. The bed was shaking back and forth with each of his powerful thrusts. Until finally, there was a large crack. The witcher paused as the bed frame was now on the ground. The Skelliger frowned, "Is there a problem?"

"No."

"Then keep going. I'm so close."

The witcher kept going. He could feel the woman tightening around him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udalryk had his hands over his head as he sat in front of his hut, "What's happening? My head's spinning...I'm spinning in a maelstorm."

Cerys looked at the witcher angrily, but she was blushing furiously, "(F/N), you said it was over."

(F/N) looked at the man's shadow, it was completely normal, there were no antlers, "That's just fatigue. In time his mind will return completely to normal."

The Jarl shook his head, "What...what will I do now?"

(F/N) looked at the man reassuringly, "Now you'll go back to normal. Just stay strong, for your son and everything else will get easier."

"I feel...as if someone's torn something from me."

(F/N) nodded, "That's also normal. Hym's latch themselves to their hosts and feed off them. Their bonds are incredibly strong. It should fade after a while. A few days, maybe a week. You'll be good as new. And if you have nightmares...well, I suggest talking to a herbalist or a sorcerer."

"Thank you...I think. Farewell."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) pulled Cerys' braided ponytail, she was on her hands and knees, and biting her lip, "Mmmm! Keep going!"

The witcher thrusted deep into her toned ass. He noticed the woman was shaking from pleasure. Her cunt dripping from arousal as she moaned his name, "(F/N), (F/N)!"

The witcher grunted, he felt his large cock tightening he was getting closer by the minute. The ectoplasm had vanished from the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) an Cerys stood next to each other, "So...what'll you do now?"

The woman ran a hand through her slightly messy red hair, "I'll stay for a few hours, make sure Udalryk's healthy, then sail back to Ard Skellig. And you?"

The witcher laughed a bit, "I think I'll just sail back now. Recover from what we did."

Cerys smiled and looked at her ass, "I'll have trouble walking for a while. But it was worth it."

(F/N) smirked, and folded his arms, "I thought women from Skellige could deal with any man?"

"Not witchers."

The pair laughed before the woman nodded thankfully, "Farewell, witcher! Favorable winds and seas to you!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) had Cery's ponytail wrapped around his hand, as he bobbed her head up and down. The woman grunted as she sucked on his large thick cock. She could hardly take it all but she managed. The witcher let out a yell as he exploded in her mouth.