Something Ends, Something Begins

And what of the others you might ask? Well I'd be happy to say:

The 3rd Northern War ended - the invader from the South achieved complete victory. Robbed of Radovid's tactical genius, the Northern Realms could not withstand Emhyr's countless legions.  Black banners appeared all over Novigrad and all of Redania.

Weary of rebel raids, Emhyr var Emreis conceded, restoring Temeria as a realm in liege to the empire. When the guerillas laid down their arms, the emperor shifted his forces to other fronts. Through Nilfgaards victory, Temerians got their country back, and history once again proved a consummate trickster.

Having dealt with Radovid, Emhyr var Emreis did the same with enemies domestic. The emperor's loyal spies named all who had conspired against him - traders, soldiers, aristocrats alike. Though their mutiny had been a murky plan, the emperor showed no. As was his want. The White Flame would dance on the graves of his foes yet again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the Continent bled engulfed by war, Skellige bloomed under Cerys' enlightened rule. Unlike those who came before her, the young queen did not raid foreign shores, looking instead to her people, tending to her land. The island bound nation prospered, though its fangs of yore were dulled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After many months of searching, Phillip Strenger, also known as the Bloody Baron, found the healer he had sought for so long. Although the scars in his beloved wife's mind were forever present, her mind slowly healed. The Baron held his promise, with his temper cooled, he sought redemption on another front, with his daughter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triss Merigold, worked tirelessly to build a school for all young students who showed an affinity or talent for the mystic arts. Her efforts were not in vain. The sorceress quickly grew in fame and knowledge over the decade, becoming one of the most valued citizens within Kovir and the entire continent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoreson Junior, one of the most vile men in all of Novigrad, if not the entire continent. Took a most unexpected turn. Claiming to have found salvation in the Eternal Fire. He brought in mountains of coin through his fair trade and many businesses. He soon became one of the most envied merchants in all of the continent. Few wondered what brought about the sudden change in his demeanor. Even fewer knew the true reason behind the change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saskia the Dragon Slayer, the Virgin of Aedirn, achieved her dream of finally wearing a crown. She ruled wisely and strongly. Through her ruling, the lives of non-humans bloomed, saving the lives of many. And improving the lives of even more. Her style of ruling would forever inspire the next generation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keira Metz would go on to invent a cure for the Catriona plague, saving an untold amount of lives. She roamed the land freely with an unexpected lover, the witcher, Lambert. Although they both lived a life far from privilege, they were both more than happy with one another. A happiness that Keira attributed to a different witcher.