Chapter 26

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

______

Rosie's POV

I grabbed Jai's hand and tugged him over to one of the gift shops. Well since I'm most likely never coming back here again, I probably should get a souvenir.

"I just want a souvenir to remember this perfect day." I smiled as his face lit up.

"Of course. Anything for my princess." I felt the heat rise to my cheeks again so I just walked away without a 'thank you' or an 'Oh stop it, you.'

I looked at the jewelry first, but who am I kidding! When the frick am I EVER going to wear jewelry. I mean, it's Rosie we're talking about! The last time I wore accessories around my wrists and neck was when we played dress up. Yes. I wore the pink plastic princess necklace.

Got a problem?

I walked over to the next section which held the stuffed animals. I quickly jumped in one of the crates that held a Tigger and a Pooh Bear.

I heard someone come down the aisle so I hid behind Pooh (which was fricken ginormous. It was heavier than me!) and planned my attack.

"MOMMY!" A little girl cried right outside my crate. "I WANT POOH BEAR!" She grabbed pooh's red shirt and tugged. Once she started giving up, I decided to put my plan into action.

"PULL HARDER!" I yelled in his cartoon voice.

She jumped back a bit and looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" She whispered.

"TAKE ME HOME WITH YOU!" I yelled.

Her eyes went wide and before I knew it, she disappeared down the hall.

I quickly climbed out of crate and ran off because I knew she was going to get security or something.

The next section held the clothing!

Yes!!

I searched all the t-shirts, but all of them said gay logos and cache phrases.

Why the hell would I want a shirt that said "I love Mickey Mouse more then any girl I've known."

Like.. Seriously?

I moved further and saw... Langeree's?

PASS! PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS.

I sprinted past that part and I soon found myself in the kids section.

PERFECT!

I held a XXXL Onesie, that had Buzz Lightyear's face printed all over it, to my body and noted that I may need a smaller size.

The part where your butt should be was at my knees.

I grabbed a Medium and held it up to my body.

Perfect.

I grabbed a size 9 1/2 in Woody's Boot slippers so I could support both teams.

Once I finished my outfit, I ran over to the cash register and paid for it before Jai could see me.

"Thank you for shopping with us, have a fantabulous day." The girl said in monotone.

______

"Jai!" He was leaning against the wall at the front of the store.

"Hey, babe! What'd you get?" He reached for the bag, but I pulled it back quicker.

"Nothing." I shoo'd him off.

_______

"I'm gonna go grab a shower real quick and then we can go get something to eat. Okay?" I asked as we got off the 20th ride we rode today.

"Sounds like a plan, but I've got plans for us later tonight. Wear something casual." Jai smiled that gorgeous smile of his.

I nodded real quick and sprinted back to the hotel/condo.

"I hope we go see the fireworks tonight." I spoke to myself as I stripped off my bathing suit and cover up.

_____

It's been forever since I uploaded. I'm sorry! Please forgive me! So the next chapter is going to be the date(: awe Josie's first date<3

150 votes and 75 comments.