Chapter 11

Hey(: 30+ votes on the last chapter!?!? I love you guys! I'm sorry if you don't like this chapter... It's for sure not my best work. I just wanted to get a chapter up like I promised. Did you see the boy's new video? Baby Annabelle! Hilarious!

Anyways..

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

_____________

Rosie's POV

Beau and Luke came in and their eyes immediately went to me and Jai. Their eyes softened and they "awed" quitely.

"Seriously Jai. You finally got the girl of your-" Luke started, but was interrupted.

"Cucumbers!" Jai yelled, Luke shot him another confused look.

"Okay." Luke put his hands up in surrender.

I directed my attention back to Finding Nemo, getting lost in the wonders of the fish world.

"Fish. Are. Friends. Not. Food." I heard the shark say and I just completely lost it and screamed at the TV.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU GONNA TRY AND EAT THEM, YOU BIG CHUBBY LIAR."

The boys had to pull me back so I wouldn't destroy their only TV.

They managed to calm me down with a nice glass of milk and a stack of fresh cucumbers.

These boys sure do know me.

"Okay. I'm good. I'm going to bed though. School's tomorrow." I said and the boys shook their heads.

"Today's Saturday, babe, but if you want to go to bed... You can sleep with me tonight." Jai said and then sent a soothing smile to me.

I nodded my head, but I really didn't wanna be in there alone.

"Can someone come with me. I don't wanna be alone." I whined and their heads immediately shot to Jai. He nodded his head once and then got up. He took my hand in his and led me to his room.

We started down the hall, but heard some horrible wolf whistles in the background.

I looked over to Jai and he was shaking his head, but failed to wipe off that beautiful smile of his.

We got to his bedroom and he opened the door and then ushered me inside.

I blushed slightly, but still went in. He closed the door behind him while taking a seat on his bed, patting the seat next to him. I took his offer and sat down.

There was an awkward silence for a little bit, but then a spectacular idea came into my mind.

"Hey Jai." I said out of no where.

"Yup, chica." he rolled his head towards me, flashing that body dropping smile.

Control your knees, Rosie.

Just stand still.

Okay you can hold the bed sheets just in case.

Do. Not. Faint.

After my little pep talk to myself, I came back to a place I like to call reality.

"I'm gonna get something." I stood up quickly, not even waiting for his answer.

I went into their closet and looked at the top, hoping they were still stashed here. This is where they kept their board games from when they were little kids.

There were a couple games, but one really stood out.

Hungry, Hungry Hippos.

Luke's POV

We started to get a little bored just watching movies so there was only one real option to do.

Spy on Jai and Rosie.

Duh! I mean get with it...

I'm actually ecstatic that he finally got the girl of his dreams.

I always try to tell him that, but he always interrupts me with "Cucumbers!"

I mean we all know that Rosie is crazy for cucumbers, but I just don't get it.

He's hiding something...

We quickly turned off the TV and crept down the hallway quietly.

We got to me and Jai's bedroom and put our ears next to it.

"PUSH ON IT HARDER, JAI!"

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH THESE BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH."

"SHIT! I QUIT!"

"YOU CAN'T QUIT NOW! WE'RE ALREADY HALFWAY THROUGH."

Holy. Freaking. Shit.

No. No. No. They would never do this yet! They just started dating!

I could feel my face redden and I looked at everyone else's. Their faces looked like an alpaca just kicked them in the jaw.

I flew open the door and blew out a sigh of relief.

They were playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos.

I get it... "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH THESE BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH"

She would never catch the plastic balls in the hippo's mouth.

Okay Luke. It's okay. Jai. Is. Still. A. Virgin.

Well at least I hope...

Rosie's POV

We were just playing a friendly game of Hungry, Hungry Hippos (in which I totally was winning. Don't ever listen to what Jai says about that.)

And all 4 boys come pounding in...

Why?

Haha... We were... The shit we were saying....

So we made a bet to see who would make the most perverted sentence during the whole game...

Haha Jai's was the best.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH THESE BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH"

I give him credit for that one.

Everyone started to settle down to see that we were playing a freaking kids game and left... Well besides Luke.

I put the game to the side so I could lay down properly. I felt body heat next to me, but it's a back.

I listened closely and I heard Jai write something down...

Hmm strange.

It sounded like he sat the paper and pencil down and he turned around. He kissed my nose quickly and gave me that half smile of his.

Oh that damn smile...

I laugh quietly and reached up to peck him on the nose, but something happened...

He moved slightly and I ended up pecking his lips.

Jai's POV

Holy. Shit.

_____________

So I'm sorry if it sucked.

23 votes and 10 comments(: