Chapter 20

HELLO(: I just got back from vacation and it was... AMAZING(: One of the best times I've had down there. Those seniors were nice in the beginning and then complete bitches when they found some boys. Yeeeeaaaah...

Anywho...

100+ votes on chapter 19? THAT'S THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF VOTES I'VE EVER HAD!!!! :D You guys are absolutely amazing.

So I'm trying to get this book to 1,000 votes so sorry if I'm asking for to many votes. You guys are nice enough to actually vote for this(:

My birthday is thursday :D I just felt like telling you that...

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

_________

Rosie's POV

"Ariana?" I found myself standing behind Ariana, Victoria, and Avan, wanting to ask her specific questions.

"Oh hi! Do you want a picture?"

"No." The look on her face went from sweet to surprised.

Oops. Was that rude or something? I mean why would I want a picture with the girl that the love of my life has feelings for.

Seriously. I just wonder what goes through people's minds... sometimes.

"So I came up to you for one reason and that is to ask you a question."

"Well then go ahead."

"I didn't need your permission. Anyways... What's going on with you and Jai?" I could feel the heat reflecting off her skin as I pushed more and more into her bubble.

"2 things. One, who do you think you are? Two, who the hell is Jai..."

Maybe I'm being a tad rude...

"I'm sorry if I'm being a bit bitchy right now, I just have a ton of shit on my hands and I need answers." I took a deep breath and looked at the 3 faces that were now full out staring at me.

"I still don't know who Jai is..." She flicked a piece of red hair behind her shoulder and then put her hands on her hips.

"Have you heard of the Janoskians by a chance?" She thought about it for a second, and then her face lit up like a Christmas tree in the morning.

"Yeah! Aren't they on YouTube or something like that..." I nodded my head as she snapped her fingers.

"Jai... Jai... Um isn't he one of the twins or is he the sexy older one?" Haha well that backfired a tad.

"He's one of the twins." I smirked.

"Oh. No no no. Nothing's going on between us. Are you some fangirl or something..."