Chapter 8

SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPLOADED! Just to let you know... All my chapters for all my books are copyrighted so don't take it or I will find you(: Blah.

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

____________

Rosie's POV

WHAT!

"W-What?" I said.

I'm freaking pissed! Who do they think they are! I know that they know that I like Jai, but they didn't have to do this shit! This is taking it to far.

"Funny shit. What's our real dare." I said, hoping they were kidding.

"That's your dare, Hun." Luke said with a cocky smile.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Your kidding me, right?"

"No. We aren't, Rose. We thought that you and Jai would actually be a pretty cute couple so we decided to do something." Beau spoke up.

Pretty cute couple. Haha. We would make the perfect couple...

FOCUS. YOUR MAD AT THEM.

"Well if you thought we would make a good couple then you should of waited for Jai to do something. Not a stupid dare. I'm out and I'm NOT doing that stupid dare." I said and completely stormed out. I stopped at the door and I looked back.

I looked back at Jai.

He had his head in his hands and it looked like he was gonna rip out his hair.

That beautiful hair.

SNAP. OUT. OF. IT. JUST LEAVE ALREADY!

I shook my thoughts out of my head and walked out.

I went down their driveway and was halfway across the street when someone shouted my name. I looked back and saw Jai running towards me. He caught up to me and grabbed both my shoulders with both his hands.

"Look. I'm pretty pissed about the dare, too. So I was thinking..."

Oh dear.

"Let's trick them. Let's actually act like a couple. Show them to not mess with love." he said and winked.

YES. YES. YES. FINALLY. Rosie. He just asked you to fake date like the dare. He's not actually asking you out.

"Fine by me. Show them not to mess with love." I said back and smiled.

We just stood in the middle of the road, just looking like complete idiots. He started to turn around to walk away when I grabbed his wrist.

"So I thought I was gonna have a sleepover tonight... Wanna sleepover like old times." I asked, trying not to sound like a complete idiot.

"Sounds perfect, Rose. I don't wanna spend the rest of my night with those idiots." he said and chuckled at the end.

Perfect.

"Alright. Let's go. I'm home alone tonight so I didn't want to be left alone. It's actually pretty creepy." I babbled on.

Idiot.

"I know how it feels. Being the layed back one in the group gets you that."

We came to the door and I brought my key out. I unlocked it quickly, trying not to look like an idiot since the boy of my dreams is right behind me.

Pathetic. I know.

I brought all the blankets and pillows known in the house and brought it down to the Living Room. I guess me and Jai are camping out on the floor.

We quickly set up a fort like when we were 11 and brought out a selection of movies that were all comedies.

**A COUPLE HOURS LATER**

"Jai. I'm getting kinda tired." I said, trying to fight my eyes which are starting to close. "Here. Lay your head on my shoulder. It's fine." he said and I didn't even protest.

Now sleep is taking over me even though I went to spend this one time alone with Jai.

Jai's POV

She needs to be mine, but of course shy me can't bring up enough courage to even flirt without blushing.

Now everything is screwed up because those idiots I call my friends pulled that little stunt.

I have 1 week to show that Rosie that me and her are meant to be.

Just 1 week is all it takes.

__________

15 votes and 8 comments!(: