Chapter 13

This chapter sucks. I don't know why, but it just didn't go into place. Bummer. Next chapter will be much better. I Promise.

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.(:

___________

Rosie's POV

I felt the sun burning through the windows and I forced my eyes open.

Jai and Luke forget to close the damn curtains again.

I slapped Jai on his head and he bolted up immediately.

"What was that for, Rose!" He exclaimed and looked at me like I was crazy.

Dammit. He looked so hot.

Okay think he's Eugeine Smith...

DAMN! He's still hot!

"The sun woke me up and I didn't want to be lonely." I said and he smiled.

"Fine. Let's make breakfast." He said and I ran out of the room. I ran down the hall and then into the kitchen.

Jai hadn't come in yet so I quickly grabbed a full bucket of water, a whole bag of flour, and then a carton of eggs.

Then, I grabbed 4 bowls for each one of us with some Cocoa Puffs and Fruit Loops.

I then heard some footsteps so I went over and grabbed the bucket.

The footsteps came closer, close enough to begin my ambush plan.

I grabbed the bucket and threw it around the corner. Then, I quickly grabbed the flour and threw it around the corner. Finally I grabbed the eggs and I came out from the corner.

I took 5 eggs and started chucking them. I had the 6th egg in my hand when I realized the person wasn't Jai.

It was Luke.

Jai was on the ground laughing his ass off while Beau took some of the eggs and chucked them at Luke some more.

I passed Luke some eggs and we just ambushed Jai and Beau. Luke took Beau since he was throwing them at him and I took Jai since well.... It's fun to chuck eggs at him.

I started to throw some more and he screamed like a little girl. I threw a little bit more, but suddenly stopped when I saw him stand up and give me that evil grin of his.

ROSIE. RUN AWAY. You've just entered Jai's trap. Remember the last trap he set on you... You ended up in the ER with doctors around you, trying to get rubber ducks off of you.

I tried to move, but Jai sprinted over to me and grabbed my waist. Less than a second later, he was now closing the door behind him with me draped across his shoulders... Rubbing that egg shit all over me.

GROSS!

"JAI!" I yelled and he laughed.

He sat me down gently and then locked the door.

I was trying to get some of the egg yolk off of me when I felt body heat come in contact with me and push me into the wall.

I am now trapped on a wall with Jai hovering over me....

Holy shit.

I am now trapped on a wall with Jai hovering over me!

Holy. Shit.

I. Am. Now. Trapped. On. A. Wall. With. Jai. Hovering. Over. Me.

What's the freaking hell is he thinking!

Punch me?

Naw...

He's not that kind of person. He's actually pretty shy so I don't know where he got this burst of confidence from...