Chapter 6

Thank you so much for the nice comments and the votes!(: I hope you like this!

As usual:

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.(:

_________

Rosie's POV

"So Rosie..." Luke said with a smirk.

"So Lukie..." I said and cracked up laughing because this creeper girl in our grade calls him that.

He scowled, but continued to what he was saying. "... We're having a little sleepover tonight. We invited Amber and Katie. We're just gonna watch some movies and play a little game of Dare or Dare. It's not gonna be the extreme Dare or Dare... It's gonna be an inside of the house Dare or Dare. And we promise with all of our hearts that there will be no alcohol."

I was gonna say yes to the first 6 words, but the last sentence made me scream with delight and shout "YES." over and over.

The reason why I answered so quickly was because of one thing...

No alcohol.

I am not a drinker. I have never tooken one sip and they all tease me about it.

I can't remember the last time we've had a sleepover. Maybe last weekend or 2 weekends ago.

Oh how I've missed these nights.

As soon as I answered, a smile formed onto Luke's face as he darted down the hall. Probably to his room or to tell the boys, but little did I know that they were planning the game of Dare or Dare. Well, they were planning me and Jai's dare.

_______

Jai's POV.

"Guys. Don't. She doesn't even like me back. This will ruin our friendship." I said as they told me the dare.

I hope it actually works...

How would I keep sending her the letters? I am determined to keep sending them, by the way.

"I see the way you 2 look at each other, Jai. This is gonna work. When you 2 get married, I'll whisper in your ear that I told you so." Beau said and all the other boys nodded in agreement.

This better work.

___________

Sorry that it's short. The next chapter will be the sleepover and that's where everything goes down. I only had like 45 minutes to write this because I snuck on once again.

Only 6 more days till long updates(:

Okay so let's go 10 votes and 5 comments.

I might not update for a few days since it's getting harder and harder to sneak around.

Thanks for reading(: