Chapter 9

Hey(: so I'm back on schedule! I really want this book to succeed! Thanks for all the votes and nice comments. In less than 2 hours, everything was already done.(:

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

____________

Rosie's POV

I started to wake up when I felt someone shuffle around and lay me down gently. I opened my eyes slowly to see my Jai smiling widely at me. I mean... Jai. Not my Jai.

"Morning Jai. What time is it, babe." I said without thinking.

Seriously Rosie. Babe. And- WAIT IS THAT A BLUSH THAT I'M SEEING ON HIS FACE?

"S-Seven thirty, Hun." he said and now it was my turn to blush.

Just those simple nicknames makes us both redden to tomatoes.

Our simple yet very awkward conversation was interrupted by several knocks on the door. It had that catchy toon that Jai always knocked.

Luke or Beau.

I groaned and walked slowly to the door, savoring the quietness of the house. I opened it slowly and yup, the house is no longer quiet.

Beau shot in, ruffled my hair, and then completely devoured my kitchen. Luke walked in slowly, planning his attack on the way. Out of no where... he decides to shoot up my stairs, grab my bed sheet off my bed, and then jump off my railing. Epic fail.

I now make my way over to the kitchen to get poor, little Luke ice for his idiotic action.

I look over to Jai and he's laying on the couch, holding his head to get the constant screaming out.

"YOU. GUYS." I yelled and they came to an immediate stop. They turned to me and put their hands on their hips.

Oh Puh-lease.

"What did you drink this morning... Monster?"

"Nope..."

"Redbull?"

"Nah..."

"Rockstar?"

"No."

"5 Hour Energy?"

"Uhm..."

They know not to drink that shit. It keeps them up day and night and then they either pass out on me or in the middle of the street. Only Jai listened to me after what happened last time.

Sweet Jai.

SNAP. OUT. OF. IT.

"Wanna make a video today?" I asked and they perked up a bit.

"YES!" Jai yelled and scurried out of the house. Beau and Luke looked at each other and ran out of the house and within minutes, they came back back with a video camera and Jai was pretending to hold something.

I looked at them weirdly and they all smiled innocently at me.

"This is a little prank we like to call..." Beau started.

"Invisible Rope." Jai ended.

"But there are some simple rules." Luke said in his serious tone.

Then, James appeared and said... "One. Pretend to pull a rope across both sides of the road."

Then, Skip came hopping in and said... "Two. If a person puts their brakes on, you earn one point."

Then, Beau jumped in front of them and said... "Three. If a car completely stops, you earn ten points!"

Oh my.

All I'm saying is if they get ran over, I'm not calling 911 unless it's Jai...

_______________________________

I know this sucks... SORRY!

Let's go 20 votes and 10 comments.(: