Getting the Second Chance: Epilogue

LAST Chapter! haha I promise but the picture down below is Brycen :D

~Special Chapter~

A year later:

"Why is he here?! This is supposed to be a bachelorette party!" Sarina slurred poking Brycen's chest. Brycen grinned, "I am the stripper." he teased raising his glass towards Sarina. I sipped my drink rolling my eyes, "Keep your damn clothes on!" 

Brycen laughed, "You already seen me naked!" he said throwing his arm around my shoulder. The same of alcohol perfumed the air and I blushed remembering when he dropped his towel, "Don't remind me!" I said finishing off my drink. Sarina giggled and poked my arm. "You nervous Mrs. Villareal?" I smiled big at the name. I already loved the sound. It provided so much comfort and love that I felt like I was glowing.

"Why would I be nervous? I am marrying the guy I love." 

"He better not touch you." Brycen slurred pouting a bit.

 I laughed, "It's a little to late for that..." I said quietly remembering the night of Austin's failed wedding. A small smile danced on my lips as feelings of happiness suddenly became overwhelming. I sat the drink down and hugged myself. The alcohol was a bit too much.

Brycen looked at me and groaned, "I need another damn drink." He got up and walked to the bar. I smiled at Sarina, "No more drinks for you." I said trying to snatch her drink away. She laughed shaking her head, "I can do what ever I want." She got up, steadying herself then followed Brycen. I sat there thinking.

I really wanted to be back home, Austin was waiting for me and to be in his arms was the greatest feeling in the world. I shivered with happiness and traced the outline of my glass. When can I just go home? Brycen's unsteady foot steps approached the table, followed by Rina's I looked up and smiled.

"I think it is time to go home..." 

Brycen frowned and looked at the clock "But its barely...1:30 am" he grinned and sipped his drink. Sarina sighed "Lilly you are such a party pooper! LIVE IT UP WOMAN!" She leaned over the table and grabbed my shoulders, shaking them a little roughly. I stared wide eyed and confused, "But I just want to be home with Austin." 

"You have the rest of your life for that tonight you can be mine." Brycen grinned winking at me. Oh yeah right, he could keep dreaming. I smiled and pushed his shoulder, "You know me better then that." Sarina toke Brycen's drink and gave it to me. 

"Drink bitch tonight we are having fun." 

I looked at the drink and toke it. I could have a little fun...right?

                                         ~*~

I woke up the next morning with a pounding head ache. Every thing seemed to ache and be in pain. I looked around taking in my surroundings. A dirty and trashed living room came into view. Brycen was passed out on the couch and Rina was no where to be found. I groaned and held my head. 

Where was Austin?

I slowly got up and stumbled into the kitchen. Like an angel he was standing in front of the stove  flipping a pancake. I smiled lazily to myself. How lucky was I to have someone so angelic. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing the back of his shoulder softly. Austin glanced at me and smiled brightly. 

"You guys went crazy last night." 

"We did?" I asked, not really wanting to believe his words. 

"Well at four in the morning you, Brycen, and Rina waltzed in through the front door singing a song about shots, then Brycen fell over the center table and you laughed like crazy. I think Rina pushed him though because he stepped on her foot.." Austin thought for a minute then nodded, "yeah she pushed him" 

I laughed shaking my head slightly, "Oh my gosh I am so sorry." What did we do last night?! I couldn't remember anything after that last drink. "Wheres Rina?" I asked glancing around. 

"UGHH I am right here. Who ever TRIES to talk louder then needed is going to get stabbed." Rina growled grabbing a butter knife for good measure as she drank from a water bottle. I stifled a laugh and shook my head. 

"I told you not to drink to much!"

"Yeah yeah" she grumbled shaking her head. 

"HEY PEOPLE!" Brycen said loudly, Rina thrashed out with the knife wildly. Brycen stepped back quickly, "What the hell?!" "Shut the fuck up Brycen!" Rina hissed. Austin stepped out of my grasp and slowly toke the knife from Rina. 

"Maybe I should take this away.." He said patting her head. "Don't touch me" Rina muttered sitting down at the table crossing her arms. Brycen laughed and sat down beside her. 

"Pancakes anyone?" Austin asked with a smile. 

"Heck yeah pass them over here!" Brycen said grabbing the plate. Rina grabbed a pancake from the top and bit into it. I smiled at her silliness and sat down slowly taking in the moment so I could remember it forever. 

"You okay?" Austin asked sitting down next to me. He toke my hand and looked down at my ring. 

"Hey?" 

He looked up, "Yes?" 

"I love you." 

Austin smiled and kissed my temple.

"And you know that I love you too."

Brycen burped loudly and laughed. "You douche you ruined the moment!" Rina said smacking him on the arm. Austin laughed shaking his head, "Thanks a lot dude." Brycen grinned and winked, "Anytime man."

I smiled looking around at my little family, knowing that right here and now is the closest I will ever get to heaven.