Getting the Second Chance: Chapter Four

Chapter Four:

I stood there panting, sweat running down my face. "Austin.....Can....we....take....a break?" Austin laughed not even breaking a sweat, he twirled his racket in his hand. "Sure we can."

I fell to the floor. Playing badmiton for hours in the hot sun with a guy who is pretty damn good at it wasn't such a good idea. I was sooo tired but I didn't want to stop this moment.

We flirted, laughed, smiled, and talked. Its was my personal heaven. Austin and Badmiton.

"Awww My Lilly what's wrong?"

At the sound of that voice I quickly sat up.

Brycen grinned down at me wearing a white t-shirt and khaki shorts. I toke in his tanned body and frowned. 

Why can't I be that tanned? I am the one who lives in Califorina for Christ's sake!

Brycen grabbed my hands and pulled me up into a tight hug. I gasped. He was poking me. "Brycen!" I say blushing pulling away. He grinned and winked "I am excited to see you."

The birdie flew over and hit Brycens head. Brycen frowned and looked at Austin. Austin smiled and shrugged "Sorry man."

Brycen smirked, "No problem." Sarina ran out of the house and gave me a water bottle. "Working out?" she asked. I nodded and smiled.

"You look like a mess." Ana said smiling at me she walked over to Austin, her pretty blond hair braided down her back. She held Austin's face in her hands and kissed him deeply.

"Damn.." Sarina muttered. I clutched the racket ready to beat Ana's head off. Brycen glanced at me and took the racket. He picked up the birdie and hit it in Austins direction. It hit Ana's face, she gasped pulling away.

"Hey Blondie! No kissing like that in front of us. Save it for the bedroom sicko's" Brycen smirked "And your kiss was WEAK this is a breathtaking kiss." Brycen grabbed my wrist pulling me close.

"I don't think we need to see." Austin muttered looking at Brycen.

"Well its just like us seeing yours," Brycen smiled playing with one of my curls. I tried to pull away. "Brycen," I laughed nervously, "That's enough." Brycen smiled and winked at me, "Later sweetie , when those animals are locked up."

I blushed "there is no later"

"Yes there is!" Brycen called walking into the house, "I will make sure of it."

                                                                        ~*~

"You are on me"

"No you are the one who has your fat ass on me"

"Honey, I am not fat you wish you were as skinny as me, See look at this muscle."

"I think I am going to throw up Lilly pull over!!" Sarina gagged.

"No! Brycen get off Sarina before she rips your head off and Sarina don't you dare throw up in this car. Austin why aren't you helping me with the children?" I asked trying to focus on the road while Sarina and Brycen fought in the back seat.

Austin laughed, "I think you are doing just fine without me." Ana frowned pushing Brycen's face away from hers. "I swear if you sing that damn song-"

"R-E-S-P-E-C-T!" Brycen and Sarina sang together off key. I couldn't help but laugh at their silliness. Ana growled with anger. Austin took her hand "Babe, the torture is almost over"

He smiled at her with such love that my smile disappeared like smoke.

I would give anything to have him smile at me like that again. I made a sharp right turn causing Austin to be flung back into his seat. Sarina laughed clutching her stomach. "Your face! Oh my god your scared face."

Austin rubbed the back if his head looking at me with a surprised. "Uh..Wear your seat belt?" I smiled nervously and clutched the steering wheel.

Austin laughed, "With your driving? That's a good idea." he muttered pulling his seat belt on.

We were on our way to the beach. Brycen conviced everyone one to go with his charms. Even Ana the ice queen agreed.

It was a dream come true really. Sitting beside Austin on the beach felt magickal. I closed my eyes, letting the salty air fill my nose and brush back my hair. When I opened my eyes Austin was staring at me.

I smiled at him.

"Yes?" 

"Uh..nothing...you just looked so..at peace." Austin smiled back.

I toke his hand and studied his skin. He said nothing, he just watched. 

"Austin! Babe come play with me!" Ana called giggling. She danced in the water, Brycen watched with a hungry expression.

Ana saw me holding his hand and narrowed her eyes at me. "Okay! Coming!" Austin said then pulled his hand from mine and stood up. "Don't do that okay?" he whispered to me.

I frowned biting my lip.

"Okay."

"Hey Lilly!" Brycen called grinning, I looked over at him. He pushed Sarina into the ocean she screamed and fell into the water. Brycen laughed loudly clutching his stomach. Sarina came up quickly and grabbed Brycen's leg. He screamed as she pulled him down into the water.

"HELP!" 

I smiled timidly and shook my head, "You fight your own battles."

                                                                 ~*~

So I spent the rest of the day watching Ana kiss and hug my Austin. My mood was decreasing. When we finally got home I hid in the downstairs bathroom. I no longer want a good night from him. Brycen disappeared claiming he was going to cleanse his soul of the evil Sarina did. Sarina retired to her room locking the door.

I walked into the kitchen to see Ana peeling an Orange. I was just about to turn around and ingnore the situation, when she stopped me.

"Hey no come here." 

I turned on my heels and looked at her forcing a small smile. "Hi Ana."

"I saw you holding MY Austins hand" 

"I..I was looking at his ring"

She walked up to me, poking my chest.

"That is bullshit, I know you still like him. But guess what sweetie? He is mine. I am his and he loves me. I mean look at you! Your mess of what you call hair, the mud color of your eyes, your flat chest!" 

She looked me over with disgust. I fought back tears looking away from her. "You are not going to be Mrs. Villareal, I am so back off. If you touch him again I will rip your finger off. Got it?" 

I nodded stiffly taking in her words. Ana suddenly turned sweet. "Okay thank you hon" She skipped off and left me to wallow in my depression.

I slowly walked up to my room and changed out of my clothes pulling on a long t-shirt. Falling on to my bed I toke in my situation.

That was when Brycen walked out of my bathroon dripping wet. His long hair slightly curling at the ends. "Really Lilly?" He whispered walking over in front of me.

I opened my mouth to talk but he pressed his finger to my lips. "Shhh.." He grinned at me and dropped his towel. 

[A/N] Well watcha think? Tell me okay haha I hope this is good for now. I will update soon hopefully . To the side is the Beloved Brycen xD haha