Getting the Second Chance: Chapter Six

Yay new chapter xD haha Theme song TIME:

SARINA IS AMAAZZZING SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD *guitar solo* SHE BEAT UP BRYCEN WITH A UMBRELLA CUZ THATS THE WAY SHE ROLLS! *drum solo*  

Lol....yeah don't ask.... 

*Theme Song courtesy of Sarina xD

Enjoy ^.^

Chapter 6:

 For the next two days, the wedding was on every ones mind. Ana hardly ate just to make sure her dress was still going to fit. We wrestled Sarina into a dress and managed to find me one that fit. 

"Help me zip this up" Ana said looking in the mirror, admiring her beautiful dress. I zipped up the dress moving her hair out of the way so I don't get it caught. It was a perfect fit. She looked so beautiful that it hurt. She smiled a million watt smile and twirled around the dressing room.

Sarina rolled her eyes looking miserable in her dress. "You can change Sarina, you don't have to stay in that thing." She smiled "Thank God" She ran off to god knows where. 

"You look beautiful"

I turned around half excepting Brycen to be standing there with his silly grin. But it wasn't him, Austin looked me over, I glanced round for Ana. She was gone.

"I have to change out of it.."

Austin stepped closer, he tucked my hair behind my ear. "Brycen and You..?"

"It's nothing" I whispered looking into his eyes. I glance down at his lips and swallow hard. He was so close. Austin kissed my cheek softly, his lips lingering there for a moment. I was about to faint. He was touching me. He worked his lips to me mouth, then kissed me softly.

Oh god he was kissing me. I pushed him back into a dressing room locking the door.  Caught in the moment he pressed me up against the wall. My hands traveled up his chest, his lips on mine, kissing me passionately. 

I slid my hand into his hair gripping him closer moving my lips with his, oh man I wanted him so badly. Now I have him. He slid his hand down my back, I realized he was unzipping my dress. I pressed my lips to his jaw. 

"Ana.." I whispered. He stiffened and jerked away. I looked at him a little hurt. "Austin.."  No don't go, I wanted to continue. I reached out for him.

He backed away from my hands, god what is wrong with me? "I am sorry," He whispered shaking his head, "what is wrong with me?" he muttered pushing the door open and runing out. 

                                             ~*~

I never seen Austin be so distant. It seriously hurt, he ignored me and our small conversations were awkward. Brycen kept flirting with me, but I ignored him. I wanted Austin's arms around my waist not his.

So tonight when we are working on the decorations, Brycen got the bright idea of taking Austin out to see the city. 

"Let me take him out." Brycen said his blue eyes brightening.

"I don't think he likes you."

"What makes you think that?" 

I laughed shaking my head, "Well besides the fact that you mess with him all the time and make him feel uncomfortable..." Brycen laughed, "Then you take him out."

He handed me his keys, I looked at him. "You sure..?" 

"Yeah just make sure he wears a condom. I don't want you pregnant Missy."

I blushed, "Where would we go?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "I don't know but this is your chance. It's Thursday Lilly. They marry on Saturday." 

I frown "I know." I sighed and clutched the keys tightly to my chest. I slowly made my way to Austins room. Laying on the bed was Ana, Austin hoovered over her. They laughed and kissed. My heart dropped. 

I was going to lose him. Why would I take him away from happiness? Ana turned her hand seeing me she smirked and brought Austin lips back down to hers kissing him passionately. 

This bitch. I frowned and stormed into the room, "Hey Austin lets go out somewhere" I said smiling. "We are busy." Ana mutters looking at me with an annoyed expression. "No..I should go out. I haven't got to see the town yet."

He pulled away from Ana's embrace looked at me nervously, "Let's go?" I thought "You know Ana Brycen and Sarina can take you somewhere" She sat up thinking. "Yeah I guess." She pushed pass me and walked out of the room. I sighed and looked at Austin.

He slid his hands into his pockets rocking back and forth. "What are we going to do." I tried out a small smile, "You hungry?" Austin thought for a moment then nodded, "Starving" 

"I know a good place..." Man this was so awkward. Austin hesitated then nodded, "Take me" 

So we went. Got into the car and I drove him to my favorite restaurant. The waiter took us to the table and we sat down. I tried small talk. 

"So, you are getting married.."

Austin smiled a little, "Um yeah. In two more days." 

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and sipped my water. Austin cleared his throat.

"Lilly...We can't ever do that....ever again" 

That stung. I wanted to ask why, wanted to challenge him, but I kept quiet.

"Lilly, understand?" He looked at me reaching out, he touched my hand. I pulled my hand back quickly, not wanting to give myself hope. Hurt flashed in his eyes, just for a second but he covered it up and started to eat his dish. 

I looked outside at the night sky, no longer hungry. Are girls like me never supposed to have there happily ever after? I don't want to lose him again, I never wanted to let him go. I got up suddenly and walked out of the restaurant. I just wanted to escape.

"Lilly!" I heard Austin call, but I kept walking towards the car. I felt him grab my wrist. Damn him for being so fast.

"Lilly, Don't," he begged looking at me.

I jerked my hand away, "Why not? You kissed me, you just had to show up right now didn't you? When I had everything right. I wasn't even worried about love. But then you walk in looking all beautiful and perfect. The feelings came back okay? I am sorry Austin but I freaking love you. I can't help it! Other guys don't want a broken piece of shit like me. So go ahead, get married but we both know Ana isn't right for you. You know you love me still. God dammit Austin you know!"

The tears suddenly broke free. Austin stood there speechless, I was expecting a kiss, a sorry, or a hug but no all I got was:

"Let me drive."

I threw the keys at him, he caught them with ease and got into the car. I let the tears run and got into the back. I didn't even want to sit beside him. 

He toke me home, carried me up to my room. I know its stupid, but I let him. He laid me down on the bed and sighed leaning down. He brushed my hair back and kissed my forehead. 

"Lilly?" 

"What?" I asked, my voice small and cracking.

"I never stopped loving you."