Getting the Second Chance: Chapter Two

Chapter 2:

I was at an lost for words. Austin let the girl go and shook me. Then again.

"Lilly! Oh my god it is you isn't it?!" He smiled big and hugged me tightly. I gasped, he smelled so good. I let myself bury my face into his shirt.

"Uh yeah...it is me" I say laughing nervously. The girl watched her arms crossed. She was tall and blond, beautiful and tanned. How can I live in Cali and not have that pretty of a tan.

Austin dropped me and I stumbled a little regaining my balance. Why did he let go?! "I can not believe this! I am meeting you! Remember we would always talk about meeting each other and.." "Austin" the Blondie cut him off.

"Aren't you going to introduce me" She asked taking his hand. I wanted to rip her apart.

"Oh yeah! Uh this is Lilly, a friend of mine." She turned to look at me. Now people if looks could kill. I would be shot, cut into pieces and tossed into the ocean. Whoa this lady is hostile

"I am Ana." She said with a deadly smile.

I winced and stepped back, "Nice to meet you Ana" I said quietly, looking away.

Austin was just about to open his mouth when Sarina pulled up. Now look, Sarina is seriously something else. She is crazy and fun, but if you get on her bad side she will cut you.

"Lilly! Get your ass in the car!" She called. Austin smiled big "Hold up! Is that Rina?!" I forced a smile, "Yup her in her..."

Sarina looked out the window and smiled big "Oh my god! It's the boy that doesn't study!" She laughed hanging out the window.

Austin smiled laughing. Am I the only one who felt miserable right about now? I saw Ana tighten her hand around Austins.

Lovely. Just Lovely. I think I am going to be on the news tonight. Headline: Lilliana Harrison beats blondie against car and sets her on fire. Uhh nice.

I pushed Sarina back into the car. "Well we better get going you know New Years Eve and everything" I said a little too fast "We are getting drunk!" Sarina yelled. I blushed and covered my face.

"Oh how cute you blush" Ana muttered. I frowned rubbing my cheeks "Well We should really be going." Ana says smiling at Austin. Austin frowned a little thinking "How are we going to find a hotel?"

"I don't know but we will" Ana muttered.

Ah ha! My chance thank you God. "You guys can stay with us." I said quickly. I blushed "Uh well..you will get your own room and everything" Austin looked at me "Well we don't want to intrude."

I shook my head "No no we have a lot of room its just me and Sarina in a big old house. We have plenty of rooms."

Ana looked at him "I don't want to..." "Aw c'mon shes my friend we get our own room and we don't have that much to stay at a fancy Hotel." Ana frowned "Fine." she muttered getting into the back of Sarina's car.

"Can we put our bags in the trunk?" Austin asked smiling at me. Happiness washed over me, my knees going weak. "Sure" I say smiling big, opening the trunk and throwing the bags in. Austin laid his bags in the back and looked at me.

"I never thought I would get to meet you Lilly." He said looking me over. I looked down at my shoes, "Yeah...me either. I never thought I would ever hear your name again." Austin reached over and brushed my hair back.

"Well I am here now...It's not the meeting I expected but...Hello" he whispered. I held my breath, loving the feeling of his fingers touching my skin.

"Lilly,"

"Yeah?"

"Smile."

God just kiss me you fool. Austin looked at me thinking, he pulled away and got into the car my heart sank.

~*~

The ride to the house was around the lines of...awkward. Ana sat in the back holding MY Austins hand. I mean he isn't mine but I want him back. You know I can get pretty possessive.

"Welcome To my House" I say pushing the door open. Sarina cleared her throat, "Its MY house too," She called running off upstairs. I smile and shook my head. Just gotta love her.

I turned to Austin and Ana, "Well Your room can be the one just down the hall." Ana nodded and walked down the hall "Bring my bags in!" She called to Austin. "Okay!" he calls back smiling. I crossed my arms and studied him. I can't help but admire him. I seriously need help.

"Uh Is this goodbye?" Austin said sliding his hands into his pockets.

"huh?" I panicked.

"Is this good night?" he asked smiling, tilting his head to the side a little.

"Oh Um yeah if you want it to be..." I said smiling playing with one of my curls nervously. 

He smiled and walked over hugging me tightly.

"I missed you Silly Lilly" I blushed deeply smiling at the name.

"And I missed you Mr. Villareal." I said quietly, remembering all the sweet words we exchanged. I have him here, in my arms, in my house missing me.

I hugged him back giving myself this moment to enjoy him.

"Austin! My bags!" Ana called. Austin kissed my forehead quickly and grabbed the bags off the floor. I stood there stunned.

"Thanks for letting us stay here" Austin said smiling walking down the hall and disappearing behind the door.

I ran outside dancing on the sand. He missed me! Did I hear right?! Did he miss me? I laughed tripping on a stone falling onto the soft white sand.

Ugh pain may come my way, but Austin is inside sleeping in my house. He missed me. I broke out into a huge grin kicking my legs. 'YES!" I yelled laughing

"Lilly! The in the hell are you doing?!" Sarina calls from her window.

I smiled standing up. "Celebrating!"

I whispered a good night to the moon and ran inside. Thanked God for bringing my Austin back, collasped on my bed and slept like a baby.