Getting the Second Chance: Chapter Five

Chapter 5:

I gasped.

"BRYCEN! What the fuck are you doing!?" I screamed blushing covering my poor eyes from the sight in front of me. 

He laughed leaning over me "C'mon Lilly I know you want me" He murmurs into my ear. He runs his fingertips up my thighs. I shiver and smack his hand.

He kisses my neck and pulls away wrapping the towel around his waist. "Do you not want me?"

I blushed a deep red, "NO Brycen, You are my friend." I stuttered. God what is wrong with him!

Brycen looked at me "It's him isn't it?" 

I looked at him confused, "Austin?" 

'Yeah.." Brycen pushed his hair back.

I frowned "Yes it is him, and it will always be him." 

"Well I feel stupid."

"You should"

"I just...let you see my pe-"

"Don't say it! I know what it is!"

Brycen laughed and laid beside me.

"Put some pants on." I muttered. 

"Nope you don't have pants on" He said smiling. He pulled at the waist band of my underwear.I blushed and got off the bed. "It is my room."

"I am just trying to make it our room."

I frowned and covered my face, "You are ruining my chances with Austin!" I say frowing.

"Can't you see I am trying to help you!"

I looked at him weird.

"No you are not! You are trying to make me feel uncomfortable."

"True, but Austin likes you. You can totally tell. So I am here as the fuck buddy."

"Don't say that," I thought for a bit.

"and how do you know he likes me?"

"All in the way he looks at you baby." Bycen smiled and grabbed my wrist. "We can make him a little jealous."

He pull me back down beside him, I hesitated. "I don't know.." He silenced me with a kiss. "Mm trust me" "Don't kiss me" I muttered pushing his face away.

Brycen smiled shaking his head. He played with my hair. "Just trying to help you out." 

"What if I don't want your help?"

"Then you are stupid." I glared at him. He laughed and kissed me again, this time with a little softer.  I was surprised that I was enjoying this. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt a little uncomfortable.

The door slammed open, we pulled away quickly looking Sarina. "Okay! What in the hell is-" Sarina glared at us. 

"I can explain!" Brycen said standing up quickly.

"Don't touch her you idiot!" Sarina grabbed the umbrella I had beside the door and started to beat Brycen with it. "Out! Out!"

I laughed watching as Brycen ran, "You are a crazy woman!" He yelled. "You think this is crazy?!" She yelled. I heard the door to Brycen's room slam shut. Hope he locks it up tonight.

Sarina turned and looked at me, she smiled. "Good night Lilly," she says handing me the broken Umbrella. I laughed, "Good night Sarina you saved me tonight." 

She laughed "My pleasure"

She skipped off and I placed the broken umbrella beside the bed. Turning off the lights, I laid there and thought about what Brycen said. 

If he is willing to help me, then why must I deny it? I need all the help I can get to outdo Ana. I sighed heavily and closed my eyes. I shouldn't let this get to me! I hugged my pilliow burying my face into the fabric. 

Somehow I silenced my mind and feel asleep.

                                                      ~*~ 

[A/N] The model that plays Brycen is in that video :) Watch it?