Getting the Second Chance: Chapter Eight

Chapter 8:

Early the next morning I woke up and was outside...what the hell? The sun beat down on my burning face and I winced. Fuck, Sunburn!

I got up and walked inside, I thought about Brycen and walked to his room. I opened the door quietly and looked inside. It was empty. I panicked looking around "Brycen!" I shouted gripping my head. Oh no, oh no, oh no!

I screamed his name again, looking everywhere. "Brycen! Where is he!" I asked looking in the bathroom. Oh god. Brycen was laying in the bathtub passed out with bottles everywhere. It smelled like Vomit and sweat. I wanted to puke.

I kicked the bottles aside and knelt down beside him. "Brycen! Hon! Wake up buddy." I whispered slapping his cheek softly, then a little harder. Brycen turned his head grabbing my hand he kissed my palm softly over and over. I got uncomfortable but I didn't want to hurt him. 

"Brycen that is enough" I said frowning a bit. "I have a headache babe," he murmured rubbing my hand against his cheek. Gosh why me? I brushed back his brown curls and helped him up. Brycen grimaced leaning against me. "I...I am going to.." 

Brycen pushed me out of the way and moved to the toilet with lighting speed. He threw up violently clutching the edges of the toilet. I frowned fighting back tears. My best friend was a wreak. He looked back at me and smirked. "You look like a fucking tomato." I frowned a little annoyed.

"Hon..."

"Just go Lilly, I am a mess." 

I hesitated and helped him up. "No, I am staying with you." 

Brycen's blue eyes drooped sleepily. He grinned a little and kissed my lips softly. He tasted like throw up. I pulled back and grabbed his toothbrush.

Brycen laughed stumbling a little, he snatched the toothbrush and stood over the sink.

"I will be back" I said smiling "I am going to get you a glass of water." Brycen nodded and I ran off to the kitchen. 

I turned the sink on and grabbed a glass from the counter. I was suddenly knocked to the floor. My face hit the tile and I whimpered. Damn fucking sunburn. Ana stood over me fuming. 

"YOU SLUT" She yelled. She grabbed the glass off the counter and threw it down at me. I rolled out of the way and got up tackling her. She gripped my hair as I started to punch her. "What the!" Sarina yelled . Austin watched alarmed. 

"ANA!" He screamed, jerking me off of her. He held me tightly and Brycen ran into the kitchen. He grabbed Ana. She clawed at his arms and he didn't even wince. I lashed out and try to hit her.

Austin pulled me back slamming my body against his. Sarina growled and walked up to Ana, slapping her with such a force that Brycen let go of her. Brycen grabbed Sarina and Ana started to cry. 

Austin let me go and rushed to her. I wanted to scream at him. How...just how?! I clenched my fist and closed my eyes. "We are LEAVING. You are UNINIVTED to my wedding!" Ana screamed at me.

I growled, "I don't want to go to your fucking wedding bitch!" I shook my head, "You just are lucky to have him, now get the fuck out of my house!" 

Austin watched me walk out. Hot tears ran down my cheeks making my sunburn hurt like hell. I know Ana laided me outside. I just know she did. 

"Lilly!" Brycen said stumbling after me. I climbed up the stairs to my room and fell onto my bed. Brycen walked in and sat on my bed. He pullled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head. "I hate her, she did this!" I cried pointing to my sunburn. 

Brycen touched my face carefully, "She is jealous of how beautiful you are." He leaned down kissing my tears away. I can't believe he loves me, even all that happen yesterday. He laid me back and held me against his chest.

"I love you Lilly" He murmured playing with my hair. I shut my eyes tightly and sighed. "I..I just need you as a friend right now." I said quietly 

Brycen sighed, "I will be anythng for you okay? Just sleep babe." He murmured. I closed my eyes and heard the front door slam. 

Before drifting off into a fitful sleep I heard Brycen whisper. 

"Are they gone?"

Sarina sighed, 'Yes they lefted."

[A/N]: :l This one is kinda for you Brycen fans xD He is sweet in this one instead of his usual douche self xD Hope you Enjoy

Love Lilly <3