Getting the Second Chance: Chapter Seven

"If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me

And just forget the world?" - Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol

Chapter 7:

He loves me. 

I looked at Austin and pulled him down kissing him softly. I toke a deep breath,

"I love you" I murmured into his ear. He laid down beside me and held me close. His lips brushed against mine, his fingers ran through my short hair. 

"I love you too Lilly, So much."

His lips pressed down on mine, kissing me sweetly. I hugged him tightly savoring this moment that he accepts me. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip and I let the feelings loose. Kissing him like there is no tomorrow, because really there is no hope for this, I let myself touch him. Austin pressed his lips to my throat and smiled. 

"You are tired, You need rest." He murmured into my ear. Oh no, I am making this last. "I am not tired" I mutter kissing him softly. Austin laughed kissing me back. "I won't be able to control myself if you keep kissing me like this." He muttered. 

"Then don't." I whispered kissing him harder. 

He was surprised at first, I could tell, but he gave into the kiss, letting me win. I like winning. The bed turned into a mess. The blanket was rumpled and bunched up in places. Our legs became a tangled mess, our arms clutching each other close as if one of us were going to disappear. Poof, bye bye Austin.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head and pulled his shirt off. Sweet skin, I leaned down and covered his chest with soft kisses, "Lilly," Austin said breathless, bring my lips back up to his. He kissed me passionately, shoving his tongue into my mouth. 

Heaven, I have died and gone to heaven. Austin pulled my shirt off and began to kiss along my jaw. Being sneaky I wanted to pinch myself while Austin kissed my neck. You know, to make sure this wasn't another one of those...dreams.

You always have to make sure right? It was difficult to concentrate on the pinching because of Austin's lips against my skin. I quickly pinched myself and felt pain. I smiled big. This isn't a one of my dreams. 

"What are you doing?" Austin whispered kissing my lips. Dammit he caught me. I blushed and shrugged. He's ruining the moment! Austin pulled back a little and smiled "Did you...Did you pinch yourself?" He asked amused. 

I blushed deeper, "No.." Ugh I am a terrible lier. Austin laughed, "Your blushing," he narrowed his eyes, "lier you did didn't you?" I smiled shyly, suddenly realizing I am shirtless. I wiggled out of his arms and stood up covering my chest with my shirt. Austin grinned a little sitting up "Lilly," he whined.

I blushed, "Close your eyes" I say. Austin chuckled and closed his eyes. I pulled on my shirt and tossed his at him.

"You ruined the moment." Austin said teasing me and pulled on his shirt. I blushed smiling "NOT true you ruined it by noticing I pinched myself!" Austin laughed jumping up, "You admit it! You pinched yourself!" He grinned at me and started to walk towards me, "You know what I do to liers?" I looked at him "Oh no, no, no, no!"

He tried to grab my waist, but I run jumping onto my bed giggling, "Austin please no!" I said throwing my stuff animals at him. He laughed catching them and tossing them aside. "To late! Made up my mind!" He pounced grabbing my wrist. 

I screamed and fell down ontop the bed. He pinned me down tickling my sides. i erupted into a fit of laughter trying to get away. Austin laughed and kissed me hard. "Ugh you are so adorable." he mutters against my lips. 

Panting I kissed him softy, "Not as cute as you." I whispered smiling. Austin smiled and brushed my hair back.

"Guys! We are HOME!" Brycen called. Austin got up and fixed himself. I smiled big standing up fixing my rumpled clothes. I looked in the mirror. Austin smiled at my reflection and kissed my cheek.

"Beautiful, like always." I wanted to ask what we would do tomorrow, what will happen since we know that this is love. But Brycen ran into my room and grinned at me.

I kept my mouth shut.

"Hey Sexy." Brycen murmured pulling me close, he kissed me hard and rough. I smelled the alcohol on his breath. Gross, I hates when he drinks. I noticed Austin watched with a frown, he then, stormed out of my room. 

Fuck! NO! I knew Brycen was ruining everything!

"Fucking Brycen!" I yelled frowing. I pushed him away. Brycen looked at me hurt. He slammed the door to my room shut. Then walked over to me.

"Listen here Lilly!" he growled. "Austin is getting married to Ana. They LOVE each other. She is going to be Ms. Villareal so fucking deal with it." I looked away tears stinging my eyes. He walked up to me and made me look at him. Gripping my jaw a little too tight.

'Why can't you fucking love me?" He said frowning, "I am here! I love you, I kiss and hug you. But NO you have to have that douche bag over me." Anger boiled up inside of me and I slapped him hard. Stunned, Brycen held his cheek. 

"I freaking love him, that is why! And I know I don't have a fucking furture with him so shut your god damn mouth. I don't need you reminding me if what I alread know!" I pushed him back. He stumbled losing his footing. He stared at me with anger. 

"You don't care do you." He looked at me hurt. I looked at him confused, "Wh...What?"

Brycen frowned standing up. "I just said I fucking love you and you don't care."

Oh shit.

I stood there speechless, Brycen turned around and walked out of my room slamming the door closed.  I heard a small knock, and Sarina's voice asking if I was okay. 

I Ingnored the door and locked it. Making sure no one can get in. I turned and fell onto my bed. I could faintly smell Austin on my sheets. I toke a deep breath, letting the smell clear my thoughts. 

Brycen loves me, what the hell am I supposed to do? I don't love him, all I see is an annoying brother figure. God I felt horrible. 

The empty feeling I used to feel came back, suffercating me. I shut off the lamp and closed my tear filled eyes. 

Two more days and Austins gone forever.