➸ 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

' call me crazy, call me selfishsay I'm neither, would you believe her? '

say I'm neither, would you believe her? '

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

'Everything is correct!' Heejin finally announces, not even waiting for Hyeju's take on the exercises before handing the notebook back to Chaewon. The blonde sighed relieved by the other girl's words. Maybe she didn't have anything to worry about for tomorrow. 

'Thank you.' She says looking at Heejin before her eyes lingered on Hyeju's face. 'Both of you.' Hyeju just smiled and nodded at her friend. She was sure Chaewon was going to do great tomorrow despite Heejin trying to not let them talk to each other at all since she came sitting at their table.

Suddenly Chaewon's phone starting ringing, almost making the blonde girl jump from her seat. 'It's my mom,' she mumbled before getting up from her seat and going somewhere more private. Hyeju took this as an opportunity to put her things inside her bag and move away from Heejin. By the look on Chaewon's face, they were probably done for the day.

'Where are you going?' Heejin asks.

'None of your business.' Hyunjin who hadn't been talking at all since she came there finally decided to make her presence known by loudly sipping on her bubble tea. That earned her a deadly glare from Hyeju.

Heejin took a deep breath. Why did Hyeju have to be so difficult? 'We still need to talk.'

'No we don't!' Hyeju retorted, a couple sitting behind them looking at her annoyed. The raven haired girl hated how Heejin could easily mess with her temper. Nonetheless she still apologised to the couple before returning to her seat.

'Why are you still so angry at me? I apologised, didn't I?' Heejin lowered her voice this time, not wanting someone to complain and kick them out.

Hyeju still refused to look her in the eyes. That'd only make her angrier after all. 'And what if you apologised? That doesn't mean I'll magically forget about it and get back into your arms like nothing happened.'

'But I'm here now and you aren't even giving me a chance to win you back!' The brunette tried to reason with her stubborn ex.

'Maybe because I don't want you to win me back!' Hyeju couldn't help but raise her voice again, this time attracting attention from several other people in the café. Heejin didn't even have time to reply when Chaewon reappeared at their table.

'Sorry about that. My mom was asking for the address since she's the one who's going to pick me up.'

'That's fine, Chae.' Hyeju replied, admiringly looking at the blonde. It's funny how seeing the blonde made Hyeju feel all warm inside. She can't help but wonder if Chaewon feels the same when they're together.