➸ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐢

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

' you're so cool, it makes me hate  you so much (i hate you so much) '

you so much (i hate you so much) '

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

'She is definitely prettier than I thought' Jungeun commented after the new girl had already passed by them. Yeojin nodded in agreement to her unnie's words while Chaewon's lips were formed into a smirk.

'Oh uh, I know that smirk. You're planning something evil, aren't you?' Yeojin warned, locking eyes with Jungeun who had a 'well-we-can't-do-anything-about-it' look.

'Jinnie I'm offended! You know I'm not the type of person to ruin someone's first day of school!'

Jungeun rolled her eyes and fake coughed, making Chaewon raise her eyebrow at her. 'You have something to say, unnie?' Chaewon was basically glaring at her, but it's not like that scared the older girl.

'Chae, you're the same person who got a girl suspended last year because she didn't like the way you matched your shirt with your skirt. I wouldn't put something evil past you.'

Chaewon clicked her tongue. 'My dear unnie, you're forgetting that you were the one who helped me get Yeeun suspended.'

'Touché.'

'Anyway, we all know you hags are horrible. But I have to go now, so bye!' Yeojin commented before rushing to her classroom, not leaving the older girls time to comment.

'Did she just-' Jungeun asked, pretending to be offended.

Chaewon just raised her hand in annoyance and decided to shrug it off. She was trying to understand why the hell Son Hyeju was hugging Shin Ryujin. Was she usually that friendly or did she know Ryujin?

Either way Chaewon was annoyed, but she had to change her attitude when she saw her boyfriend walking towards her, a smile on his face.

'I guess that's my cue to leave' Jungeun fake gagged before waving at Chaewon and going to her class.

'Hey babe,' Yeonjun greeted his girlfriend, pecking her on the cheek.

'Hey,' Chaewon blushed, before feeling her boyfriend's arm wrap around her as they both made their way to Chaewon's first class.

The blonde couldn't help turning around to look at the new girl one last time, until the raven haired beauty was out of her sight.

After Hyeju passed by Chaewon and her other friends, she couldn't help notice the weird feeling inside her. She wasn't hungry because she had made sure to eat a lot before walking to school, but she couldn't bother overthinking.

Hyeju was too lazy for that.

'Hey,' Hyeju asked Yerim who quirked an eyebrow at her. 'Is that Shin Ryujin?' She pointed at a brunette girl who seemed engaged in a conversation with her friends.

'Yeah how do you-' but before Yerim could ask Hyeju had already made her way close to Ryujin, leaving the sunshine behind her.

'Yah Ryujin unnie!'

Ryujin stopped talking to her friends, hearing her name being called from someone. 'Wait a second.' She turned around, being met by a girl who appeared to be the same height as her.

'It's me, Hyeju!'

Ryujin squinted her eyes before her mouth fell open. 'S-Son Hyeju?' The raven haired girl nodded, smiling at Ryujin. 'Oh my god, Hye!' Ryujin indulged Hyeju in a hug, which the younger girl immediately reciprocated.

'It's been years what the- When did you come back?!' Hyeju smiled at the excitement of her old childhood friend.

Unfortunately the bell decided to interrupt their long awaited conversation.

'Shit, I have to go to class.' Hyeju cursed, Ryujin nodding in response.

'Yeah me too. But we can continue this during lunch?' She asked more than she stated.

'Of course, unnie.' She bid a goodbye to her friend before turning around to find Yerim.

She saw Yerim looking down kind of embarrassed, so Hyeju walked to the older girl and grabbed her hand, making Yerim immediately raise her head up.

'We have English unnie, let's not be late!' Yerim blushed and nodded in response, before being pulled by Hyeju to their first class.

'Class is on the other way.' Yerim added.

'Of course I knew that!'

---

The day was going better than Hyeju expected. She was doing well in all the classes she attended and at the moment she was putting her books inside her locker, before she could head to lunch.

After slamming the locker shut, she turned around to be met by a sight that startled her.

'Fucking hell, you scared me!' Hyeju placed her hand over her chest, trying to calm herself down.

'Aish, you aren't supposed to be cursing in school, you know?' The girl teased, moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

'Well you aren't supposed to show up out of nowhere and scare people either, but here we are.' Hyeju replied with the same sense of sarcasm back.

'Touché' The blonde girl smiled and leaned her back on the locker close to Hyeju's.

She extended her arm, making Hyeju raise an eyebrow before she could introduce herself.

'By the way I'm-'

'-not interested.' Hyeju replied back, making Chaewon's smile falter.

The new student gave the blonde a tight smile before turning around and making her way to the cafeteria.

That until Chaewon caught her by the arm and pulled her back, accidentally putting on too much force since they both were now in a very awkward position.

Chaewon thanked God the rest of the students were already in the cafeteria instead of roaming on the empty hallways, because she had Son Hyeju's arms on both sides of her head, while she was pinned on the locker.

The only sound that could be heard was their slow mixed breathing, while the blonde could swear her heart would pop out of her chest every second now.

On the other side, Hyeju couldn't stop the smirk from forming on her lips.

———

[A/N:] Ohhh they talked now 😳🤚🏼Also thank you so much for 100+ views already ! I'll try to update as much as I can :)