➸ 𝐳𝐰ö𝐥𝐟

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ 。

' is it cool that i said all that?is it chill that you're in my head? '

is it chill that you're in my head? '

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ 。

'You're in an unusually happy mood for a Monday morning, Chaewon.' Jungeun commented, looking at her friend suspiciously. She noticed Chaewon had been like this for the past few days, which was odd. Very odd.

'And you're in an awfully bad mood.' Chaewon retorted, giving Jungeun a quick glance.

Yeojin, who was walking alongside them, stifled a laugh, this action not going unnoticed by Jungeun. 'Chae unnie, don't be harsh on her. She's just mad her girlfriend hasn't been texting her back.' Yeojin teased, making the oldest of the three widen her eyes.

Chaewon stopped walking, raising an eyebrow at her friends. Jungeun had a girlfriend and she told Yeojin, but not her... Why? 'Huh?'  Was the first thing that came to Chaewon's mind.

Jungeun bit her lip, fiddling with the hem of her shirt. Yeojin and her big mouth always putting her in these type of messes.

'Unnie what's going on? What's this about you having a girlfriend?' Did Jungeun feel like she couldn't rely on her anymore?

'She's just joking Chae. I don't have a girlfriend but...'

'But?'

'There is this girl I met at a party a few months ago-'

'Months?!' Chaewon was taken aback. The blonde thought her and Jungeun didn't keep secrets from each other. And this had been going for months?!

'Can you let me finish?' Jungeun huffed, rubbing her temples with both of her hands. 'I didn't tell anyone because it was nothing serious at first. Yeojin just happened to find out because her sister and that girl are going to debut together.'

'So she's an idol?!' Chaewon exclaimed, making Jungeun place her hand over the blonde's mouth, earning a few weird looks by the students nearby.

'Jeez, can you be louder?' The brunette said, removing her hand away from Chaewon's mouth while pulling Yeojin closer to her. 'I promise I'll explain everything after class today, okay?' Chaewon just nodded while she watched Jungeun throw her arm around Yeojin's shoulders.

'I'm going to throw your pet frog in the sewers today, midget.' She smiled a bit too much for Yeojin's liking, making the younger tremble under her arm.