➸ 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

' pacify her, she's getting on my nerves

my nerves. you don't love her,
stop lying with those words '

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

'When I said give Chae a push, I didn't mean it literally!' The brunette whispered, more liked yelled at the younger.

They were currently in the bowling alley, located on the last floor of the mall's building. Jungeun had suggested they split up in teams of three and the losers had to buy the winners lunch at school for a week. Of course all of them had agreed. Free lunch, right?

'Well how the hell was I supposed to know that?' Yeojin ask, her eyebrows furrowed at her senior friend.

'How couldn't yo--' Jungeun uses her left hand to rub her temples, deciding to take a deep breath instead of scolding Yeojin. It's not like her plan had backfired. In fact Yeojin's push had been quite helpful in placing Hyeju and Chaewon on the same team, despite the blonde giving her friends a weird look. Hopefully she doesn't suspect anything, Jungeun prayed. 'Nevermind, Yeo. Your incomprehension did us more good than whatever I'd have come up with. So great job, kid.'

'Thanks, hag unnie.' Yeojin poked her tongue out, teasing the older.

'You--'

'Jungeun-ah, it's your turn.' Ryujin called, unknowingly saving Yeojin from whatever Jungeun was about to do.

Now you may ask how they ended up here?

Almost 30 minutes ago.

'Bowling, really?' Chaewon groaned, making Hyeju laugh at her unamused face. It's not like Hyeju was a big fan of sports herself, although a lot of people had complimented her about her unbelievable strength.

'Don't be a crybaby, princess. We can still have fun.' Hyeju says, making Chaewon roll her eyes before finally nodding. Ryujin and Yerim were unfazed by the nickname slip, but it was a different story for Chaewon's friends who nearly choked on air.

Chaewon kept saying Hyeju just wanted to be her friend, but the latter seemed way too comfortable flirting with Chaewon in front of everyone. Speaking of everyone, why weren't Yerim and Ryujin as surprised as Jungeun and Yeojin?

Jungeun felt like there was something suspicious going on there, but decided against it. Maybe she was just being overprotective of her best friend.