➸ 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐬

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

' And baby, now we've got bad blood, hey! '

got bad blood, hey! '

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

'You can't be serious!' Yerim was the first one to disagree with Hyeju's idea. Ryujin seemed deep in thoughts. Maybe she was processing what Hyeju had just suggested, which made Yerim grow angry. 'Ryujin-ssi, don't tell me you're actually thinking this through?' The brunette had her back turned at Hyeju, looking at Ryujin with hopeful eyes. Her friends weren't actually out of their minds, right?

'H-hey I didn't say anything,' Ryujin immediately dismissed the younger, by waving her hands in front. 'Don't be like that Yerim-'

'But you were thinking about it!' Yerim suddenly raised her voice, her face flushing red in anger.

'Why are you so against it?' Hyeju carefully asked, placing her hand over Yerim's tensed shoulders. That made the older girl immediately take a deep breath.

'It's not that I'm against it, but this plan is so stupid.' Yerim slowly removed Hyeju's hand from her shoulder and this time her attention was on both of her friends. 'We told you since you moved here, Chaewon isn't someone you should mess with, right Ryujin-ssi?'

Ryujin gave Hyeju an apologetic smile and shrugged her shoulders, nodding at Yerim's words. Crossing Chaewon was what got Hyeju here in the first place, so was it really a good idea to mess with her more?

'Oh come on, unnies. Since when are you such scaredy cats?'

'We're not scared!' Ryujin quickly intervened. 'We just want to have a peaceful junior year and an even more peaceful senior year. Unfortunately we have to deal with Chaewon for 2 more years so we can't exactly do anything.'

'Oh but we can!' Hyeju was the one to disagree this time. 'If she wanted us expelled she'd have done so by now, right?'

'I mean, she has a point Yerim.' Ryujin backed up Hyeju's statement, which made the younger smile in victory.

'But it doesn't work like that and you both know it. Chaewon is straight after all, so this would all be a suicide mission.'

'No offense unnie, but how do you know that?' Hyeju furrowed her eyebrows and noticed the way Yerim's eyes flickered from her face to the floor. 'You should know assuming someone's sexuality is never righ-'

'I'm not assuming anything!' Yerim looked up this time, earning a confused look by Ryujin and a blank stare by Hyeju. But what Hyeju noticed this time was the hurt evident in Yerim's eyes. What had she been hiding from her friends?