➸ 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

' i can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension '

rise, fuck this tension '

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

(Bold italics = English)

The moment Chaewon saw the smug look on the other girl's face she immediately pushed Hyeju away.

'What the hell do you think you're doing?!' Chaewon raised her voice, making Hyeju furrow her eyebrows.

'What I think I'm doing? You're the one who came after me, weirdo.'

'I'm not a weirdo!' Chaewon argued.

Hyeju rubbed her temples, annoyed by the blonde girl's attitude. She didn't have time for this since she had to meet up with Ryujin and Yerim in the cafeteria.

'You know what? I don't care at all, bye.' Chaewon saw the taller student walk away from her and she could swear she heard her mumble something about this school being weird.

'Yah! Who do you think you are, Son Hyeju?!' She yelled to no one in particular since Hyeju had long left. Chaewon slammed her hand harshly on the locker as she growled to herself.

She pulled out her phone from her pocket and started texting Jungeun, an evil grin spreading on her face. If Son Hyeju didn't want to be friends with her, then she'd be her enemy.

And she found herself the worst one.

Hyeju had a hard time finding the cafeteria but when she did, she thanked God she had at least 20 more minutes till the bell would ring. The first thing she noticed were the looks she kept getting all day by the other students.

Have they never seen a new student before?

'Hyeju, over here!' She heard Yerim call her, who was sitting in the same table as Ryujin. The raven haired girl smiled at her friend and walked up to her.

'Where were you, Hye? We've been waiting so long for you,' Ryujin commented, looking suspiciously at the other girl.

'Yah, unnie don't be so dramatic. It's only been ten minutes.'

She felt Yerim come close to her and whisper in her ear, 'Did you get lost again?'

Hyeju immediately blushed by the comment and shook her head aggressively. 'No! Of course not. I was stopped by that Chaewon girl actually.'

Yerim furrowed her eyebrows but she couldn't further comment since Ryujin had heard them and decided to step in. 'Why was Chaewon after you, Hye?'

Hyeju raised her eyebrows and tried to shrug the weird look, her older friend was giving her, with a smile. 'Don't worry Ryujin unnie, it wasn't a problem at all.'