Wait, Chapter 5?

"you nervous?" Temari asked as she drove her sleek black BMW through the dark windy back roads to the Hyuga mansion. She had her hair in two low sleek back ponytails and was wearing a black fishnet flocked tulle gown with a low-cut neckline.

The brunette who now had part of her hair down and the other half up in two small buns on top.

SHe took a deep breath "yes, what if they dont like me or I am not good enough" She looked down at the high neck, sleeveless red jumpsuit, that was finished with a neck bow on the side and a light sheer red skirt around it. "do you think this is too much?"

Temari kept her eyes on the road "Trust me it's not! You look amazing you will be what everyone is talking about.

Panic swept her face "But this is Hinatas wedding rehearsal dinner, they should be talking about her."

"Tenten, you are Neji Hyugas girlfriend from New York.... they will be only talking about you." Temari then looks up the side of the large hill "oh look you can see the mansion from here"

The Brunette looks up to see a large and bright Japanese-style midcentury mansion sitting on the hill looking over Konohas city "wow"

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Temari said with a smile.

Tenten looked at her "Yeah! That is like what, 200 mill of real estate."

Temari laughed "yeah 200, that's funny."

"What? Is it more?!"

Temari just laughed not wanting to overwell her friend.

They pulled up the long driveway of the mansion where valet workers were there, opening the car doors for the two women.

Just as Tenten was getting out she noticed the main doors open and out came Neji. She couldn't keep her eyes off him and how attractive he looks in his suit. Neji held his gaze with her forgetting everyone around him as he closed the distance between them.

He gently grabbed her hand looking at the outfit she had on "You look beautiful".

Tenten blushed as he then leaned in giving her a light but, sensual kiss on the lips.

*Cough* *Cough*

The two pull apart to see the blonde woman with her arms crossed and a smile on her face.

"Temari," Neji said formally as if he was not embarrassed by being seen during the private moment. "I didn't know you were the Temari that Tenten was roommates with."

She laughed "small world right?"

Neji nodded and He then put his focus on the beautiful brunette "Let's go inside, everyone is excited to meet you"

She nodded trying the best to not seem nervous.

They make their way up to the large estate and Tenten notices a large number of people around them. "I thought this was just a family and close friends thing?" She asked.

"My Uncle has invited some of his business partners over. He thinks that every event is an opportunity to work especially if it's his daughter's wedding."

The brunette laughed "sounds like a mob boss."

Neji shook his head with his normal serious look "Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised by that"

Tentens eyes widened "Wait, really?"

"Tenten, that was joke. calm down, you got this," he said gripping her hand a little tighter for comfort.

They finally make it through the large double door to be met with light jazz music being played by a live band and people talking in every corner.