Wait, Chapter 4?

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Neji woke to the sound of his alarm and was blinded by the bright morning rays coming in from the hotel window. He then looked down to see Tenten squirming in her sleep as though she was about to wake up. Neji quickly turned off the alarm so that she could get a little more rest in.

As soon as he turned back around to check on the sleeping beauty next to him, he was greeted with those large brown eyes.

"Morning" she smiled with a sleepy tone.

Neji reached out pulling her into his bare chest "Morning"

Tenten made her self comfortable until she realized that they both had a busy day ahead. "Don't you have some groomsmen duties to do today?"

He groaned "can we just stay in bed all day?" he pulls her in tighter "Plus, Naruto has so many other groomsmen, I am not needed".

"But you are needed, you are Hinatas brother and he is soon to be yours. I can tell Naruto honors your opinion...even the harsh ones" she laughed lightly.

They hear a light knock on the door "Room Service"

Neji rolled his eyes "I will go get breakfast"

"I guess I should get up too, I have to meet with Temari for lunch," Tenten said sitting up in bed wearing one of Neji's large t-shirts the engulfed her small figure.

Tenten watched as Neji rolled out of bed and how the sun was hitting him just right showing off her god-like body. He slowly walked to the door grabbing the tray outside "That is good, a college reunion. But don't forget about dinner tonight with my grandfather. The whole family will be there along with the entire wedding party." He placed the food down on the table and took a bite of toast. "I guess you could say it is an early rehearsal dinner, really my family always has a reason to throw a party. It is such a hassle, especially growing up........... Tenten are you listening to me?"

The brunette's attention went from his core to his face "Umm, yeah, family.. party?"

Neji smirked, "were you checking me out?"

Tenten turned red "well, it's hard to talk to you when you have your shirt off so, it's not entirely my fault." She pouted almost embarrassed.

"Then give me shirt back," Neji said walking closer to the bed.

Tenten narrowed her eye "come and get it, but know I won't go down without a fight!"

"You asked for it but, I have never lost before," he said before jumping in the large bed making Tenten burst into a fit of laughter.

........................................

Tenten got out of the taxi wearing a simple short red skater dress with a modest open back.

After thanking the driver she looked up to see a large estate with a large golden fence in front of her. She looked down at her phone to double-check this was the right address, till she heard a buzzing sound to see the large gate open. It revealed a large modern looking house that had a large glass wall, grey exterior, huge driveway, white columns that all just yelled 'money'.

Tenten walked up the large private driveway still in shock till she heard a familiar voice.

"Tenten!" A tall woman with ashy blonde hair tied up in her signature four ponytails. She was wearing high waisted blue jeans and a black short-sleeved cropped turtle neck top that hugged her in all the right places.

"Temari!" Tenten ran giving her close friend a hug

Temari quickly pulled back "I missed you!"