Chapter 41 - Marriage!?

Julie Pov

10 Years Later

I woke up to a crash in the kitchen of the house. I got up fast and ran out into the kitchen. It turns out it was just Chandler trying to make breakfast. Morning babe he said smiling and looking like a mess with pancake batter all over him. I giggled. Well you look like a hot mess I said laughing abit. He smirked yup I guess its wet in here he said and laughed abit causing me to smirk. Okay Riggs enough with the dirtiness. Why its better to be smiling then frowning Mrs.Riggs he said. Okay fine your right I'm wrong I smiled causing him to smile in victory. I suddenly got a call and I checked to see that it was Hana calling me.  I answered wake up beauty we have a wedding dress to find for you she said screaming with Brooke in the background I laughed okay okay I'll get ready see you around at lets say 11:00 am that gives me an hour and an half to get ready okay? Sounds like a plan said Hana and then hanging up. 

I got to ready Chandler I said heading towards the bedroom to get ready. You don't want breakfast he asked? The girls and I are going out to eat babe I said answering his question. Okay I guess I'll clean up the mess he said sighing because he had to clean up his disaster of a kitchen. I hopped into the shower and washed after that I dried off and put the towel around my body and looked in the closet and decided to wear a black with gold zigzags dress with some short black high heels that had the golden rings in them. With that I wore a combination of pink and gold bracelets and for perfume I wore Bethany Mota's perfume. For makeup I put some eye liner and mascara on and some cover up along with alittle blush nothing to much.

I took one look in the mirror and decided to straighten my hair and then I was finished and that's when I grabbed my purse and phone and heard the door bell ring. I smiled I was really excited to pick this dress out I've waited for this moment my whole life I smiled to myself. I walked to the door and answered it and it revealed Hana and Brooke. Ready asked Hana. Ready I said. Chandler came over to the door. Do I get to come asked Chandler? Nope you cant see the bride until the wedding said Hana and Brooke. Aw poo he said and kissed my cheek I'll see you later I guess Chandler said and walked up the stairs have fun he said. We will us three said. We walked out the door to the car and with that we headed to the mall's wedding store (IDK what its called lol but just go along with it c:).

Soon after we got to the store and walked in and it wasn't too busy which was good in my opinion. Okay so Zenobia and Dulce are here to choose dresses as well there here some where said Brooke. Hey Julie! I turned around and was greeted by Dulce and Zenobia I hugged them both. Lets find your dress girl they said we all laughed. I was even more excited. Can I help you girls the lady asked? Umm yes we are looking for a wedding dress said Hana. My how exciting whose the lucky bride she asked? This lovely girl right here she said tugging my arm causing me to pay attention away from the dresses. I see that your already looking the lady said. Yes I am I smiled you guys have very pretty dresses. Yupp and one of them will become yours she said bringing me over to the trying on section. Come dear she said and the girls waited and sat down for me to try on dresses. It reminds me of a fashion show for my friends but a very stressful one I laughed.

How about this one she said handing me a lace back dress it looks like the one that Bella wore in Twilight. I guess I can try it on. I tried it on and came back out to show the girls. They gasped! Except for Zenobia I dont really like this one she said. I didn't either I wasn't really into the lace dresses. Okay lets go try a different one on the lady said. After a while I could of swore I tried on about 30 something dresses. Finally the lady came back in with a very puffy but very adorable dress it was sparkly it reminded me of a Cinderella dress just white instead. I put it on and walked back out I really liked this one. OMG OMG!!! The girls were really excited. I smiled You have to get this one Hana and Zenobia said! Yes I agree said Dulce. Chandler would think you would be stunning in this one said Brooke! I smiled so hard. Aww you guys I love this one too! I think this will be the one I said to the lady in a black lace dress. Okay lets go take it off and then we can ring it up and have it sent darling she said following me. 

Later that day we got lunch at Olive Garden. Hana got a very pretty light pink dress and so did Zenobia. Brooke and Dulce got a blue minty dress which were also very pretty. They got silver high heels for the blue minty dresses and the other two girls got a golden high heels for there light pink dresses. I got a white high heels that had silver sparkles on the heel stand part it matched the dress perfectly. I couldn't wait for my wedding. 

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey loves whats up its Haley I read this chapter I don't know how many times and I just love it I will put the dresses in the comment section so you guys can see them that includes the wedding dress! What do you guys think on the Marriage!? I know But there is such more adventure to continue I'm very excited but I did decide not to make a sequel I am very sorry about that  :) But I'm so very happy on how far this story has come have a lovely night/day I'll talk to you in the next chapter!

~Haley_Love101~