Chapter 46 - Worst Enemy

Julie POV

I grumpily got out of bed the next morning. I felt sick and not to mention I got probably two hours of sleep. I hear my phone vibrate. I look over and grab it to see I had a message from Chandler. I open it.

Chandler:

Morning Idk if you want to come but I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie and just hang out Hana went back to Cali today so yea

Julie: Yea that sounds fun I don't have anything planned but now I do :)

chandler: Alright see you at 12 ;)

With that I got ready it was 10. I walked down the stairs and took some medicine. I want to hang with Chandler, I just don't want him to get sick. Ugh with school almost back I don't wanna deal with Brianna. She's been a flirt with Chandler lately as so I heard. And that doesn't look good for Hana. Or I in that case. I quickly get ready. I wear a nice maroon turtle neck sweater and some tan jeans. I put on my brown high boots.

I throw my hair up into a fan bun. And made my way outside into the chilly weather. The cold biting at my nose. I sigh as I walk to Chandler's house. "Crap!" I say loudly. I forgot my phone. I was too far from the house so I just kept walking. I finally make it to the door step of the huge door in front of me.

I knock politely a few times. To then hear it unlock and see it open. To reveal a very attractive Chandler. I was out of words. "H...hi Chandler." "Hey Jewlz, aren't you freezing come in". He says gesturing me to come inside the warm house. I make my way inside. "Chandler I need to ask you something." I say a bit rudely.

"Okay...you have my attention". He says as we sit on the comfortable couch. "I'm sorry for the past Chan." He looks at me confused. "What are you talking about Julie?" He asks now very curious. "I...I gosh never mind this was a bad idea..." I then see her. "What's she doing here!?" I ask glaring at Chandler. My worst enemy is in the house of somebody who I'm madly in love with.

A/N: Hey loves I so so so apologize for not updating, school has recently started for me and well its my first year of high school yep that's me a freshy. And well I have to pass all my class to have these certain amount of credits so I've been paying close attention to school more than my writing. And now I'm updating weekly for sure this time I've started back up into writing again so expect more Chandler.

~ Haley