Chapter 1- Seeing You Again

Julie Pov

There he was standing their being the dork he is and then he turned his head and saw me and smiled and then my dad said he was going on set. "why don't you go see Chandler" he said. I said okay and walked over to where he was and said "hey" and he said "hey" back and Chandler said he had an hour to do what ever he finds to do and then I mentioned call of duty black ops 2 and he agreed and we went to his trailer. "So how are you"? I Asked while Chandler  was getting the game. "Good". "And how have you been."? He asked. "Good its been a while since we have talked I saw your uhh what do you call it girlfriend at the mall a few days ago."

Chandler Pov

Julie said she saw my girlfriend at the mall. Julie she said "ya". "Me and Lena broke up and she said she just wanted to be famous and all that because she was dating me". I handed Julie the control for the Xbox and we played and until she asked me a question.

Julie Pov

"Chandler" I asked. "Ya"? He asked. "You know its time for lunch right?" I asked. "Oh ya by the way Julie its actually dinner and yes it is in a hour or so." He said. We were interrupted by someone knocking on the door then my dad opened it saying "I know you two want to catch up but I need to get you home so we can dress nice." He said. I nodded. "Well bye Chandler see you at dinner." I said. 

An Hour Later

Me and dad were finally home I rushed up stairs to my closet to find something to wear and found a jean jacket and some white all stars and a nice white and pink dress with a lighting bolt necklace and a black purse. Then my dad said it was time to go I walked out of my room and went to to check if my curls were okay and went into the car and was on my way to a dinner with Chandler and the cast.

Hope you liked this part of the story.