Chapter 34- Seeing Sam and Chandler Again?

2 Years Later

Julie Pov

Come on Hana we got two more stores to go to girl i laughed as she was goofing off. How about we go to the movies and see The Fault In Our Stars huh? She said putting her arms in the air like a model would. Yes after we shop because we need dresses for Gina's Quinceanera remember and we got to go and get Brooke after she is done filming for the Thundermans. Maybe more like a best friend night tonight with Brooke and you and I. Of course good idea she said acting funny. Now lets go to that prom dress type shop she said pulling me more like dragging me. As we were walking through the prom shop at the mall Hana was trying on a few dresses as i was looking still. Its kinda easy for Hana to try on clothes and it to be easy to find them because she is an actress. If that makes any sence. Oooo this one is pretty said Hana. I looked at the dress it was a nice red dress that went to her knees almost thighs. And i saw a dress behinde her i walked over and saw the dress and it was light pink with like a layer of kinda alittle sparkles. Hana really liked her dress so she went to buy it along with some black high heels. Oh and to mention she bought a nice cute diamond necklace to go with the dress its a special day. I tried on the dress as i came out Hana gasped as she saw me. Julie you look stunning she said putting her hand on her chest. Oh come on i cant look that good. No really you do come here she said signaling me over to the mirror. I looked in the mirror my straight dirty blonde hair coming on to the dress and i could imagine it being curly. I really do look stunning. Julie you have too get that dress! said Hana. Alright i'll get it but can you help me find a good pair of shoes that will go good with this dress fashionesta (Idk if thats how you spell it). Haha okay she said with her smile and walking over to some shoes and coming back with a pair of white short heels. And as we paid we walked out of the store and into the foodcourt to get something to eat after shopping for about 3 hours.

What may i get you said the lady at the counter waiting for me and Hana to decide. I'll have a BLT sub please with a diet coke. And you she said to Hana. Umm i'll have a ham sandwhich with lettace and tomato with some mayo and a diet pepsi please. Okay your sandwhiches will be finished soon. Hana went to go sit down and text Brooke when we are coming and such. The lady at the counter gave me Hana and I's food and drinks. I walked back to the table Hana was sitting at and i gave her the sub she ordered. And i took my seat and ate my food. Julie said a boys voice. I turned to see Sam Daniel's my he is hot since the last time i saw him. Sam. Wow been a long time since i've seen you. What are you doing in Georgia? He asked curious. Oh i moved back here a year ago you didn't know? Well actually i kinda did but i thought you were only visiting so how are you and Chandler doing he asked. Oh......uh.....Hana. Excuse me but umm me and Julie have some where to be said Hana rushing me. Ok nice chat Sam see you around i said grabbing my stuff. 

At Brooke's Set

Hey their you are i said hugging Brooke same with Hana. So we going to see the Fault In Our Stars she said. Not yet we got to stop at the house first and drop some things off said Hana. If i didn't mention me and Hana live together in a apartment well she is 18 but i dont turn 18 for a couple more months but yeah anyways back to the life. We hopped into the car and drove off and went to the apartment. The car stopped in our parking space and we got out and some boys were hanging around the apartment building where me and Hana lived. We walked by the boys as they whistled at us three. Pfft perves said Brooke. I didnt say anything i to be honest i haven't dated anyone since me and Chandler broke up. And he went back to Lena long story but then he called it quits on her and i dont know after that because i moved back to Georgia. We walked through the door and i went to my room and sent my things on ym bed and turned to my Guinea Pig (PopTart) And she was out of food so i quickly put food and some hay in the cage for her. And she was good on water. I walked back out and closed my bedroom door behinde me. Once we all turn 18 well me and Brooke at least all three of us are getting a bigger apartment maybe like a house i dont know. Ready asked Hana? Yup i said popping the p. Yes said Brooke. We walked out of the house and walked back out to the car. We got in and headed off the the theater. 

At Theater

We walked up to the counter and bought our tickets. We walked in the line to get some popcorn and snacks and such. As we finished getting our stuff we headed to the theater we walked in and took our seats and sat down. I looked to my left and noticed this was the theater Chandler took me to along time ago. God i....i dont cry now Julie your strong. And then someone sat down in the seat and it was two boys one with blonde and the other brown hair. And then i realized it was Sam but then Hana said Julie the popcorn please she said. Oh sorry i gave it to her. My phone viberated and i almost forgot i had this person's phone number.

Chandler <3: Hey long time no see huh.

Pfft whatever not doing this again i've been heart brokened enough. And pluse i dont have time for him right now. Then i felt someone sit right next to me and i looked over my shoulder to see Sam duh hell. Mind if i sit here said Sam as Chandler was still in his seat. Dont worry he is staying down there. Yeah sure i dont mind. To be honest Sam's changed and its a good change wait am i saying what i think im saying. Nonono i cant like him no freaking way. And the movie started as the lights went dim.

__________________________________________________

A/n: Wow so Julie is 17 and she moved back to Georgia. Hana and Julie are friends? And with Julie seeing Chandler face to face again and sam as well. Whats with Julie is she falling for Sam. Well we will have to see but who knows whats on Chandler's mind. Love you all thanks for the votes.

~Haley_Love101~