Introduction

Hi i'm Julie Lincoln and yes i'm the daughter of Andrew Lincoln and well lets just say i have a good life but its not normal like most people I live in a huge house and huge rooms more space in my room then what I need. My dad is gone most of the time so I either go on set with him or stay home most of the time I stay home but for some reason I went with my dad this time. I am 14 years old and my dad well he hates to see me grow up it makes him old he says every time on my birthday.

That Morning

"Julie wake up its almost time for us to go". I wake up and get out of bed and first thing i do is go and take a shower and went to my huge walk in closet and looked through my clothes I put on a ripped light blue grayish jeans and a gray smiley sweater and my gray shoes. I then put my hair into a messy bun cause i'm lazy like that. I walk down stairs and go into the kitchen where my father is and he says "morning". I say the same back and well he has not made breakfast in a while and he made some waffles and sausages and we eat the food then its time to go. I hop into the front seat of my fathers car and my dad hops in as well and starts the car up and I turn some music on and about half way to the set my father says were going to have lunch with the cast later I told him that's nice. I've only met them once which was a long time ago and well i think my dad was excited for me to come with him I do enjoy watching him play as Rick Grimes on the walking dead its cool.

Who I have not seen in a while was Chandler he played as Carl Grimes he was cool to hang around with but I don't know I guess I have a little crush on him for being Andrew's daughter I don't know what I am even talking about anymore gosh. I snap out of my thoughts when my dad says were here I got out of the car closed the door and walk to where the rest of the cast was and I spot someone he turns around with a smile on his face and there he is blue eyed boy.