Chapter 27 - Video Chatting

BTW when you get to the end of this chapter play a sad song you'll feel the vibe.

Julie Pov

I woke up the next morning to a text on my phone from Chandler. It says babe i have to go back to Alanta but i promise i'll come and visit as soon as i can. I replied with an okay i'll miss you. Wow im actually never been long distance realationship im actually nervous about this. Because im not there he is and im here he is not. And what of he cheats wait what the hell am i thinking.

I went into the shower and when i was dont i put on a bra and my underware and also wore my short jeans and my a tank top not to bad for today and Zenobia and Jack were up and rewatching one of the movies and i scared them and Jack was like ahhh. I laughed so hard god i have such funny friends. I said come on lets go downstairs and eat i had a bowl of ceral and a capri sun dont judge.

After Jack and Zenobia left i was alone and it was only 3 in the afternoon and i went in my room and went on my labtop and checked my social things and of course Zenobia would put our dance photo's on twitter. I got a call on my video chat thing and i opened it and it was Chandler. 

Chandler- C

Julie- J

C- Hey Babe

J- Hey bae

C- What you doing

J- Not much you

C- Well just on set with your dad and the others

J- Oh tell my dad i said hi okay

C- Well he is right here so 

J- HI DAD!!!

C- Oww and he said hi

J- Aww sorry didnt mean to hurt your ear drums

C- Its okay only if it was you

J- You know your really flirty today

C- Maybe i am but its not liem your not injoying it

J- Haha very funny Chandler

C- Listen i got to go but i'll try to talk to you tonight or soon okay im going to be busy alot so i'll try love you bye

J- Aww okay love you to bye

After that I closed by laptop and went downstairs and it was now 5 in the afternoon and i was hella bored so i decided to take my penny board for a ride and took Fluffy my dog with me and i was riding down this hill when Fluffy saw this squirrel and chased after it leaving me to go and get her it took about 5 minutes to catch her and finally i did and Fluffy ran into someone oh my god im so sorry. Its okay the boy said. I hooked the leash onto Fluffy's collar. And the boy looked up and said really its fine pluse your dog is really cute and so are you when he saw me. Oh umm. geez no way to respond to that. I was inturupted by the boy saying im Matt Espinosa and you are. Im Julie Lincoln. And this is fluffy.

Well it was nice to meet you Matt but i really should be going now. Oh right uhh sorry he said. For what Matt said Nash coming up from behind him. Oh hey Julie said Nash. Nash you know her Matt said. Yeah we go to school together why. Oh Uhh nothing he stuttered. Well nice seeing you Nash i'll see you later and nice to meet you Matt i walked home and i got this weird feeling in my stomach wait nonono i dont like Matt i like Chandler holy shit CHANDLER!!! I ran into the house and checked my labtop well that ruined my night he never sended me a video chat. 

Ugh i put my penny board down and let Fluffy in the backyard i went onto my bed and layed there lookign at the ceiling what am i going to do.

Two Weeks Later

God its been two weeks and Chandler hasn't talked to me since but he did say he was going to be very busy i heard my video chat beep thing go off on my labtop i opened it up and it was from Chandler. I opened it quickly and he popped up in the screen and said hey babe.

Julie- J

Chandler- C

C- Hey babe

J- Hey 

C- You haven't spoken to other guys while i was gone, have you?

J- No of course not

C- I've missed you like crazy

J- Me to i miss you so much

C- Wow you look so beautiful

J- *Blushes* aww thankyou

C- I've got something planned for us when i come back

J- What is it

C- *Laughs* i cant tell you its a surprise

J- Aww okay

C- I love you so much

J- I love you more

C- I have to go i love you and its late and i have a big day in the morning at this convention night

J- Night have fun

C- I will

I shut my labtop and went downstairs to the house cleaning lady and she was crying. What wrong Angie i asked concered? Its your father he...he's been in a car accident. What!!! I had tears streaming down my face.

_____________________________________

Cliffhanger Sorry i haven't been publishing chapter every few days i've been really busy with school and hope you understand love you all 

~Haley_Love101~