Chapter 2- Dinner

Julie Pov

As I got out of the car into the most gorgeous restaurant in Georgia and of course I would have to sit in a reserved place for us stars well my dad I hate acting with a passion its fun to watch it but not be it. I took my seat next to Chandler and well can I just say how gorgeous his eyes are their better than most guys I've seen with eyes Chandler has them eyes that sparkle like the sky. The waitress came over and we gave our orders for our food and then about a few minutes later the food came. I was not very hungry I try not to be a fatty with guys around really.

 When dinner was finished there was a photo shoot but Chandler couldn't be in it so him and I were sitting in the little photo booth and it was right outside where the photo shooting was and me and Chandler did 5 pictures duck face, silly face, regular smile face, random face, and then the last photo we were smiling but then when the camera flashed Chandler kissed my cheek I was smiling and then it printed the pictures there were two sets of pictures one for me and Chandler.

"What was that for Chandler?" I asked.  "Nothing just thought it would be cute if we did a kiss on the cheek picture". Then he winked at me. "Oh okay by the way I tried to text you but you never answered me back". I said.  "Oh its because I have a new phone number". He put it into my phone and he already had my number.

Chandler Pov

Oh my god did I really just kiss Julie on the cheek? And gave her my phone number? And I winked at her whoa got to tell Sam he's my best friend by the way. I find it funny how out of no where I kiss her that's not me I swear but I do like her as a friend or maybe a little more than that. I think i'm going to text her gosh her contact I forgot what it even looks like oh here it is.

To: Julie ;) 

Hey whats up?

From: Julie;)

Not much what are you doing?

To: Julie;)

Playing Xbox. Can I ask you a question?

A/N: Hey loves sorry for the cliff hanger :3