The Ball Pt. 2

Erik POV

I stared in rage as I watched Christina talk to that Derrick dude. How dare she invite him to OUR event ?! Then she allows him to feel on her like we're not being watched in the public eye.

I rolled my eyes in disgust as he whispered something in her ear. Its disappointing that I made a hoe into a housewife.

I felt a hand lay upon my shoulders. I turned around to see a smiling Shawn behind my back. My eyes quickly went wide. I didn't know he was going to be here either.

"Hey!" He said enthusiastically as he snaked his hand in mine. I glance around the room in panic. My heartbeat quicken in fear of someone noticing us.

I dragged him to an abandoned room."Hurry in here," I said pushing him in.

He rolled his eyes as he folded his arms.

I rubbed my temples,"Don't. Start."

He smirked,"Who said I was going to start? Just came by to ask if you seen your wife getting cozy with the fine piece of dark chocolate?" He said with amusement.

I took some steps closer to him,"What did I just say?" I asked him with anger as I got into his face.

"What are you going to do ? Hit me," he teasingly said.

I squinted my eyes at him as I repeatedly clenched my fist. My hands were just inching to grab him around his neck. I could feel my temper rising and that was not a good thing.

"What are you gonna do ? Hit me?" He said as his finger pointed into my chest. Shawn began to laugh like this was something funny. "I'm not like your punk ass wife. I ain't afraid to hit your ass back. Or better yet...go tell the cops." He whispered to me.

My body began to relax as I came back to reality. This wouldn't even be a good place to start something if I wanted to. All these people, my co-workers, gossip blogs, and the police.

"Mhm thats what I thought," he said as he turned around.

I licked my lips in pleasure as I watched him walk around. I smiled as I sneaked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Im sorry," I whispered in his ear. I kissed upon his neck.

"Not here," he said with a smile on his neck.

I smirked. "You know what I want," I told his as I turned him around. I looked down at my crotch. He licked his lips hungrily and quickly got on his knees. Im going to enjoy this regardless of what Christina is doing.

After about 15 minutes, I walked out of the room on satisfaction. I had to make sure the coast was clear. I didn't need anyone questioning my where a bouts.

I know somewhere Christina is scared out of her mind when I spotted her with that dumb ass doctor. She has really been testing my patience lately. But I now feel like I'm on cloud 9 after what I just received.

"I'll see you next weekend okay?" I told Shawn while casually standing. I had to make him seem like a normal male "friend" in the presence of all these people.

Shawn smiled at me,"Okay. Hopefully I could enjoy myself tonight." He said as he sashayed away.

I smirked while shaking my head. I proceeded to the main area where everyone was dancing having a blast. I knew Christina & I were going to be the talk of town during these upcoming weeks.

I seen a circled in the middle of the floor with people cheering on someone.

"What the fuck going on over there?" I asked to myself. I quickly walked over there to see what the commotion was all about.