The Ball Pt. 1

Christina's POV

Today is finally the day of the ball. Hopefully I can enjoy this day without any distractions.

I was currently downstairs getting my makeup and hair done.

"Girl once Im finished with you, Erik won't keep his hands off of you," my makeup and hair artist Keisha said.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Yea right. If only she knew we haven't had sex in about six months.

I put a fake smile. "Im just excited to see how the end results are going to look," I told her.

She laughed while shaking her head,"You're in good hands. Don't worry I won't have you walking around with tracks showing like most of these ratchet hoes."

I immediately bust out laughing. "You is right. They be coming to hospital acting ghetto like i don't know what!" I confessed.

"Shiiid, I know." She replied.

"Ratchet ass bitches," I mumbled under my voice.

Keisha must of heard what I said because she started howling.

"I've NEVER heard you talk like that in my life!" She said through her laughter.

I began to laugh along with her.

"What's all that ruckus?" Erik's voice boomed from upstairs. I hurriedly shut my mouth as I seen him proceed into the living room.

He looked at both of us weirdly. I can tell he just woke up by the red tint of his eyes. I don't know why he was asleep. We have 2 hours until the ball.

"Hey babe. Sorry if we woke you up," I apologized. I did not want to start Erik off today. I wanted today to be as peaceful as possible.

Keisha continued to giggle not noticing Erik was in the living room. I quickly elbowed her in the side.

"Ouch! What yo- oh hey Erik. We're sorry we'll keep it down," she rudely said.

I began to laugh, but Erik's eyes quickly darted over to me. I bit my lip in order to hush up.

"Yea okay," he said while walking.

"Babe! You should start getting ready. I should be done in about 30 minutes." I told him.

I didn't get a response. All I heard was the door slammed. Off on the wrong foot already I thought.

"Let me finish your hair. It shouldn't take long." Keisha said. I noticed the atmosphere had gotten awkward. I just waited for her to get done and leave.

Within 45 minutes, Keisha was done with my hair. She had one twist on one side of my head with the rest of my hair pulled back into an up do. And the make up was flawless. I couldn't of hired anyone else for the job.

I went upstairs to change into my dress since I showered before Keisha came. When I opened the bed room door, I seen Erik putting on his blue bow tie.

"Ready when ever you are," he told me. I went into the closet to change into my dress.

"Can you zip this for me?" I asked Erik while walking into the bed room. I turned around for him. I felt his hands travel slowly down my sides then squeeze my waist a little bit. He trailed one finger down the middle of my back which caused me to squirm.

He let out low chuckle and zipped the dress. Lately he has been a little touchy.

"Thank you babe," I whispered. I went to put on my heels.

"The limo's downstairs. I'll be in there," Erik said to me. I nodded as I put on some jewelry. I quickly sprayed on some Love Spell perfume. I grabbed my clutch, phone, and keys. I cut off all the lights except the hall light and locked the door. I walked outside to the limo.