Crazy In Love

Erik's POV

Where is it?! I screamed in my mind as my hands began to shake. I was looking all over for it. In my dresser draw and the cabinets. It seemed like whenever I needed it I never had it.

I stormed into the bathroom with beads of sweat lightly traced on my forehead.

" I know she moved it!" I said as I thought of Christina. She always moved it. She believed I could survive without it. I knew after what happened tonight I needed it to stabilize me. Hopefully that damn ole doctor don't go running his mouth.

My hands began to rummage through the medicine cabinet. Pills rattled as I threw the bottles to the ground. My eyes lit up as I finally found it. Valproate. My schizophrenia has been getting out of control lately. My breathing began to go back down to normal.

This was like my life saver in times like this. I popped two into my hands and quickly threw them into my mouth. I began to take deep breathes trying to calm myself down.

I haven't taken these things in a month. But that was before Christina started to piss me off. My mind suddenly began to wonder where she was. I knew if she was with her sister, I would of been dead by now.

"Where the fuck can she be?" I whispered to myself. I marched into the room to get my phone. My fingers typed away as I dialed Christina's number.

It rung a couple times then went to voicemail. "Pick up the phone bitch!" I said into the answering machine. I dialed one more time. On the third ring someone finally answered the phone.

"Hello," a baritone voiced stated into the phone. To say I was shocked was an understatement. "Hello," the voice said again in the phone.

I pulled the phone away from my ear in confusion. I looked at the number to make sure I dialed Christina.

"Who the fuck is this?!" I yelled into the phone getting angry all over again. No amount of that damn medicine could get me to calm down right now.

The voice on the other line began to laugh. I recognized that laugh anywhere. It was like my anger shot through the roof when I heard it. "This that bitch ass doctor ?! Where the fuck Christina at?!" I said into the phone.

"Why it matter? Just know she with me," he said a cocky like.

"Don't get ahead of yourself I could have a bullet through your head within a second," I threatened him.

"Man outta here with your weak ass threats. I can't take anything serious from a man that hits women. Aye look just know that Christina in good hands," and with that he hung up.

My breathing began to get heavy as I let out a scream. I threw my phone against the well and watch as the pieces shattered to the floor. My body began to shake at the thought at that man touching my woman.

I went around the room just destroying anything in sight. I threw the lamps to floor causing them to break into a million pieces. I took out the dresser drawers out flinging them around the room. I punched the mirror. I felt the warm blood drip down my arm.

"Aggghh!" I let out a scream. Right now I was seeing red and the next time I see Christina I really think I might kill her.

I went into the closet. I looked through my clothes searching for one of my prized possessions.

When I finally found it, my mind began to race on what I could do with it. I let my fingers linger along the steel black. Just feeling it gave me much pleasure. A smile masked my face as if I were a clown.

"I swear he doesn't know what he just started," I whispered to myself. I don't remember if I ever used this thing but I know this time I'll use it for sure.