broken promises .17

"are you sure you're okay with me borrowing your dress?" nini asked gina as she stepped out of the bathroom. gina's jaw dropped to the floor and a huge grin emerged from her face.

"OH MY GOD NINI!" gina exclaimed with a huge smile on her face, "YOU LOOK SO GOOD!"

"really?" nini asked and rushed over to her mirror. nini's eyes widened and she immediately turned around to gina, "G! i can't wear this! my dad would kill me!"

"your dads not here! we're at my house chill," gina exclaimed and stood up next to nini, "and if you're a little shy then just wear your ariana grande cardigan ricky bought you."

"it's taylor swift," nini corrected gina with soft smile escaping her lips.

"yeah yeah," gina said and grabbed something from her drawer. gina went behind nini and put on a bunch of necklaces around her neck, "last touch!"

"oh my god..." nini said as she looked at herself in the mirror, "thank you so much for everything you've done, gina. i really don't deserve all your kindness."

"nini, you literally deserve more than my kindness," gina told her with a kind smile. nini's phone went off, indicating that ricky was there, "alright! don't be nervous!"

"well i wasn't until you said that," nini whined, "oh my god, what if he doesn't like me??"

"nini- he asked you out on a date," gina told nini as she pushed her out the door, "of course he likes you! now go!"

"okay, okay!" nini said and gave gina a hug, "thank you for everything!"

"no problem!" gina called out as nini walked to ricky's car, "have a good date!"

+