only hope .13

it was opening night of the play. gina, nini, ashlyn, red, kourt, and seb were all talking backstage preparing for the show. nini was sitting down in the chair while kourt did her makeup and gina was standing by her side. ashlyn was in the chair next to nini with seb and red standing next to her as well.

"AHH GUYS IM SO EXCITED FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ASHLYN & I'S PLAY!" seb squealed as he jumped up and down with joy.

"me too!" ashlyn exclaimed as she stared at herself in the mirror, "im so glad to be in the cast as well!"

"same!" red said. he looked over at nini who was kinda quiet and gave her a side smile, "you okay nini?"

nini looked up from her lap and gave everyone a smile, "yeah, im fine! just nervous, that's all."

"nini, you have nothing to be nervous about!" gina reassures her, "you're gonna be so great!"

"you look amazing too!" kourtney told nini as she finished up nini's hair and makeup. nini looked at herself in the mirror and got taken aback.

"wow... that's me?" nini asked with a small smile escaping her lips, "the makeup is beautiful... thank you kourtney."

"you're already beautiful neens," kourtney told her, "i just added on to it!"

nini gave kourtney a smile and let out a deep breath. "do you mind if i take a picture for my makeup account though?"

"sure! go ahead!" nini told kourtney and waited for her to take the picture.

"got it!" kourtney said and gave nini a smile.

"nini! you look amazing," gina told her and pulled her into a hug, "im gonna head to my seat now, but i just wanted to say good luck!"

"thanks gina!" nini said and they finally let go of each other, "you're one of the sweetest people i know! ill see you after the show!"

"okay guys let's start getting ready for the show!" miss jenn announced. nini started to head over to everyone, but kourtney pulled her back.

"here, neens," kourtney said and handed her a black cloak. nini put it around herself and even covered her face and hair with the hood, "don't forget, no ones allowed to see how you look like till you're last scene."

"got it," nini told kourtney, "thank you for reminding me!"

when nini finally reached everyone, she felt ricky's eyes immediately look at her. however, ricky couldn't see her face or what she was wearing.

"hey nini.. good luck tonight," ricky whispered to her. nini focused her head on the ground and nodded her head.

"you too, ricky," nini quietly said, never looking at him.

"okay! let's get started," miss jenn announced.

+