Fanfic react- Rage of a Farmboy Chapter 1

Reaction to the fanfic-Rage of a Farmboy by TigerVolcano5000

It's a good two-shot book. You all should read it. It's on Fanfiction.net. Rated PG-13 for mild language

I don't own the fanfic or RWBY. They belong to their rightful owners.

Enjoy and send reviews.

"Anger, fury, and rage?" Yang, Weiss, Adam, Whitley and actually everyone repeated as the lights dimmed. "What's that suppose to mean?" Winter asked. The Boy's eyes glowed like fire.

"They thought him weak," he said a distorted voice. "Submissive. Unable to defend himself without the wizard. But they were wrong. They constantly pushed him because they believe he wouldn't retaliate...That was a mistake. His fuse is long, but it's attached to DYNAMITE."

The Audience were a bit unnerved by the voice. Some pieced together that he was talking about Oscar, but before they could ask, the screen turned on.

SMASH! Oscar couldn't help but flinched at the noise.

"Jaune!" Ruby yelled, but Jaune wasn't listening as he pulled his fist from the wall.

"Wait, this has already happened," Yang said recognizing the moment. "This is what could've happened if Dense knight didn't back off and I didn't interfere," the Boy growled, glaring at Jaune. Surprising most. The Boy seemed excited about the viewings they watched. "Continue watching." He growled.

"Everything we did was for NOTHING!" Oscar was leaning on the wall with crossed arms. He wasn't surprised that Jaune was reacting like...this. Given his (not so subtle) distrust of Ozpin from the beginning, it came as no surprise to Oscar that he would react so...violently at the "less than pleasant" (And that's putting it mildly.) news.

 "What news is Mr. Pine referring to?" James asked. The Boy made a bubble around the Inner Circle and Tai, Ozpin with Winter, and Penny. The rest of the Audience saw Ozpin speaking to his allies. They couldn't hear them but they knew what they were talking about what team RWBY and JNR found out. Raven crossed her arms. Summer felt sorry for Ozpin. Knowing it's painful for him to do this. There seemed to be arguing but it stopped when the Boy entered the chat. 

  They came out and silently sat in their seats and the Boy continued the viewing.

Oscar was...tired after everything that happened in the last two days. The revelation of the truths about Ozpin (Or...Ozma?), Salem, the brothers (As Oscar downright refused to address those two children as "gods"), and everything else had put everyone else in...difficult moods. And a lot of those moods seemed to be focused on Oscar himself.

Yang was the most vocal about Ozpin's secret keeping. She thought she was being subtle, but he could the disgust/anger in her voice whenever she spoke to him or of Ozpin... and could feel her furious glares to his head when she thought he wasn't looking.

Qrow wasn't as vocal, but was just as piercing as Yang (If not more.) Whenever Oscar saw the old Huntsman, his cheek stung a bit...remembering the merciless punch given to him such a shot while ago. Even though Ozpin locked himself within his mind, Oscar knew that Qrow's cold words hurt the old wizard than Yang's fiery temper ever could.

Weiss and Blake weren't any different than before, as they barely spoke to him before the..."issue" (And that's putting it lightly.) with Ozpin. (So it hardly feels like anything has changed on that front.)

"Ms. Xiao Long," Glynda said to the blonde brawler, "While I understand your anger to Ozpin, Oscar does not deserve your tone." Yang was about to retort when Summer said, "The boy doesn't deserve the anger you have for Ozpin , Yang," Yang and everyone that knew her were surprised by her protective tone. "Thank you for defending Oscar, Ms. Rose." Ozpin said with a grateful nod. The Boy doing the same.