Darth Pine-Hatred

Video Inspiration-Fan tribute called Maul Hatred

Darth Maul-Oscar Pine.

I couldn't get this video out of my head since I first watched it and decided to make Oscar be Maul.

May contain parts from how I want my Vader v Maul would go.

The whole theater was silent before,

"That line sounded so badass at the end," Sun said referring to the last line Darth Vader's last line in the trailer. "Why do the villains get to say the awesome one-liners?" Yang asked with a pout.

"You don't know the power of the Dark Side," G-Fan said imitating Vader's voice as he took the What If Qrow Orb out of the screen.

"It seemed that you were working with Darth Vader at the end there Tyrian," Watts pointed out to the scorpion Faunus. Tyrian clapped his hands together. "Wonderful!" he exclaimed happily. "Think of the carnage, the blood, the slaughter! The screams!"

"Calm yourself Tyrian," Salem commanded.

Gojira noticed that Winter was shaken from the trailer and asked, "Are you alright?" Winter blinked her eyes and nodded before she hugged Gojira.

"Okay now this Oscar Orb is in the Star Wars realm," the Boy said getting some of the Audience to be excited. "It's not Aliit ori'shya tal'din," he added getting most to be mildly confused. "And it is before Darth Vader became Darth Salem's apprentice."

As everyone now got intrigued, Gojira became saddened. "I always found that Oscar to be a tragic one." he said somberly to which G-Fan nodded sadly. They ignored the looks from the Audience and the Boy switched it to a different mode trailer mode.

Evil is not born, it is taught.

Many blinked at that. A few though did see the logic in that. Adam, Mercury and Cinder were examples of it. Horrible human experiences/encouragement down his path, a assassin for a father, and an abusive household. Those traits passed on to them and caused them to lash out to the world in different ways.

Then the rest of the Audience pieced together what kind of character Oscar was. A Sith like Vader-Qrow. Ruby swallowed nervously as she looked to the screen.

"Lost," Oscar's voice said as the screen shows two twin suns. The Audience heard him sigh. "I am lost." A view of an underground temple was shown.

"Were you a Jedi?" Velvet asked as Oscar was shown, a black hood covering his head but showing two Sith yellow eyes.

The Faunus in question was surprised that she was appearing onscreen but stayed silent.

"Uh...N-No." Oscar says to the Rabbit Faunus. "No, but I was once a Force-Wielder." A younger version of him was shown walking out of an ship. "Long ago, long, long ago.

Oscar walks beside Darth Salem, "At last, we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi," he said to Salem.

Oscar-At last we will have revenge.

"You have been well trained, my young apprentice." Salem replies as Oscar was shown standing in front of Ozpin and James Ironwood.

Whitley holds out a lightsaber to Oscar as the Audience hear Velvet say on edge. "Then you're a Sith."

Oscar summons his lightsaber hilt as the Audience see his appearance. His skin was red with black markings, instead of hair he had a crown of small yellow horns on his head.

"I was apprenticed to the most powerful being in the galaxy once," Oscar said before it shows two holograms of Salem and Oscar standing side by side.