Qrow-Zilla 1 Part 1

Scenes from Godzilla 2014

Godzilla-Qrow Branwen

Ford Brody-Jaune Arc

Elle Brody-Pyrrha Nikos

Dr. Ishiro Serizawa-Ozpin

Vivien Graham-Amber Autumn

Admiral Stenz-James Ironwood

"Not human?" Raven was the one who asked. The Boy sighed and said, "He's a creature that would destroy Salem's biggest Grimm she could make."

Salem-There's a creature that could trump over my Grimm?

G-Fan-Uh huh. And the Atlas Military wouldn't even be able to put him down. Sure the Colossus would give him a good fight but it'll eventually be turned to scrap.

"...What?" All those from Atlas said in shock. "Uncle Qrow sounds so cool!" Ruby said with stars in her eyes. "And bad ass too!" Yang said.

"Shouldn't they focus that he isn't human?" Vernal asked Summer and Tai. Before they could reply, the screen was on.

The first thing the Audience see is Ozpin, Amber Autumn and Jaune Arc sitting in a conference like room and a projector was lighting the wall with images of a submarine. "In 1954," Ozpin began. "The first time a Dust submarine ever reached the lower depths...it awakened something."

Most blinked at the mention of a submarine. "Wait a minute," Melanie said in shock. "Those guys are able to explore underwater?" Militia asked. "No Grimm, means expansion for the human race and the Faunus," G-Fan replied.

Amber-If only we were that lucky.

Nora-Sshh!

"The Valens first thought it was the Mantles." Amber said to Jaune getting more of the Audience's attention. "The Mantles first thought it was them. All those Dust bomb tests in the 50's?"

The Audience see a brief montage of Dust bomb explosions as Amber continues, "Not tests."

Ozpin then says, "They were trying to kill it," before Jaune could ask him what he points to the screen that now shows a picture of something massive rising out of the Great Ocean. "Him," Ozpin says and Jaune and the Audience see reptilian scales and numerous dorsal fins on the creatures back. "An ancient alpha predator."

Amber-Millions of years older than mankind and the Faunus. From an age where Remnant was ten times more radioactive than it is today. This animal...and others like it, consumed this radiation as a food source. But as the levels of radiation naturally subsided, these creatures adapted to live deep in the ocean, further underground. Absorbing radiation from the planet's core.

"Millions of years older than mankind" Ozpin and Salem said under their breath. The two immortals suddenly felt like children to Qrow's counterpart. "I guess Qrow is on a whole different level of...old man." Yang punned. Many but Tai, Summer and Raven groaned in annoyance. The blonde brawler just sighed as her parents each patted her shoulders.

"Interesting," Dr. Oobleck said before he took a sip from his cup of coffee. "The age that the young lady could be talking about is possibly the Permian era." A few were confused at the statement except Watts, Penny and Pietro understood it. "That means Mr. Branwen's counter part survived a great amount of extinction level events," Penny stated getting most to have their jaws dropped. "That also means that Qrow's other is..." Pietro said and Watts finished for him. "Over 250 million years old."

"I feel reallllllyyyy young now," Both Ozpin and Salem said in unison.

"The Boy seems correct, the creature in the photo looks bigger than any Grimm on record," Whitley said trying to get a good estimate of Qrow's Other's size but the water and his distance from the camera that took his photo made it hard for him.